PDA

View Full Version : Lowering an EG!

MTX BOY
13-11-2003, 06:12 PM
I have an EG sedan and its time to lower it but i only wanna put new springs in at the moment, so i was wondering if anyone new if King springs, White line etc. made springs that would be 3 inchs lower then the stock springs? or dont they make them that low, maybe only 2.5?? but yeah if anyone knows plz let me know so i dont have to get customs made. thanx :D

A'PEXi
13-11-2003, 07:24 PM
superlow kings are probarbly what your looking for if you want to go for a huge lower :P

sesshoumaru
13-11-2003, 09:51 PM
even superlows arn't 3" i think?? only about 2.5"...

what u could do is buy super lwos and then chop them (heh).

or just get coilovers.

Redteg
14-11-2003, 04:33 PM
I have King springs in my teg, they're fantastic, but not much lower than stock (3cms).

I emailed them to see if they had lower springs and they said that they make the springs as low as possible whilst allowing them to remain captive between the upper shock mount and the spring seat. This is for legality, as well as safety.

I am on the quest for shorter shocks/springs.

vti-2
16-11-2003, 10:08 AM
King Superlows are about a 2.5" drop over standard height. I have a set in my Teg and the drop was huge over stock height. They aren't the best quality but they are cheap which is why people get them. I bought them cause i just wanted mine dumped quick. :roll:

Anyway, one thing you should never do is chop springs. They are designed to handle a certain weight ratio at that height and if you alter that it can get really dangerous when driving.

ah789454
16-11-2003, 11:56 AM
jumbos arent bad either , thats what ive got and it give me a nice ride

[[d a n n y]]
17-11-2003, 07:30 AM
mines 3" i think should be hehehe