PDA

View Full Version : Filling up the spoiler holes

dannyhuynh
21-05-2009, 01:49 AM
Hey guys

I just recently took off my spoiler and it has left behind 4 holes in the boot lid. Im wondering how much it would cost me to cover the holes up ?

I also took the number plate holder off the front bumper and it has left a hole in the front bumper. How much would that cost to fill the hole ?

Cheers :)

45SET
21-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Go to a panel beater and ask. To many veriables to make an informed decision (Quality of job, paint used, time preping, Area you live it (Its amazing how differant prices are going by area), if you are paying cash etc)

Some people on this site seem to be able to get a full respray for < $1500 (And apprently its awesome, and won't flake/fade/peel after 6 months, and has no blemishs at all), so if you go by there logic, $200 sounds about right.

If you fill the holes up you'll need to get that part of the car resprayed (Front bar, and boot lid), and make sure you get the spoiler holes WELDED, as anything else well start to crack over time. Bogging the front bar is fine.

Type S Tony
21-05-2009, 01:02 PM
^^ You Tell Em champ!

HoBoz
21-05-2009, 03:59 PM
i hear u can get plugs to cover up the spoiler hole from autobarn as well, won't look as nice as getting it welded and sprayed but they do the job

beeza
21-05-2009, 04:14 PM
^^ Yes or $200 is what I paid for the honda badge holes to be fixed up.

dannyhuynh
22-05-2009, 11:46 AM
Cool thanks for the help guys :)