PDA

View Full Version : INJEN CAI from ebay.

danny_2132
21-05-2009, 11:31 PM
can anyone tell me if injen dc2r CAI's from ebay are legit?? PART NO. RD1425

not the ones from jdmyard, the ones from america.

thnkxxzzz

kongfu
22-05-2009, 12:45 AM
why buy from ebay, jdmyard already got stock for you. they provide warranty anyway not just buy and run business.

Chriskoss
22-05-2009, 12:47 AM
I was thinkin the same about these american sellers.
But the bastards put in fine print duties, taxes and charges you have to pay ontop of th rediculous postage fee's. They dont even tell you how much it is.. so you could be paying 100us for the postage then who knows how much extra for the duties etc cuz its overseas.
Just buy here or from like china etc if they have it IMO

doonbar
22-05-2009, 12:26 PM
yup go to JDMYARD...

also look up the Injen site for part numbers....

power_of_dreams
23-05-2009, 02:28 AM
I was thinkin the same about these american sellers.
But the bastards put in fine print duties, taxes and charges you have to pay ontop of th rediculous postage fee's. They dont even tell you how much it is.. so you could be paying 100us for the postage then who knows how much extra for the duties etc cuz its overseas.
Just buy here or from like china etc if they have it IMO

that's why you clarify it when them before paying. in most cases would still work out alot cheaper than buying from traders.

Chriskoss
23-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Maybe.. but that may not always be correct dude.. specially if its a big package coming through customs.. could be slapped with another 50 dollars USD ontop.. that plus the high postage and the cost of the item may not be worth it which was my original point but I didnt say its deffinately not worth it

dc2itr
27-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Maybe better to get here. What if they fk up and send wrong one or missing parts. You cover postage there and back again in most cases. Generally buy smaller parts o'seas or if cheap as fk.