PDA

View Full Version : h23a civic

VTECY0
23-05-2009, 05:35 PM
hey got a civic with h23a im goin to try and turbo it how much do yous think a decent setup woud cost?

myztery
23-05-2009, 06:04 PM
i think they call it custom $$$$

lookingforboost
24-05-2009, 11:21 AM
depends on a lot of different things like buying all new parts or some secondhand etc and if you can do most of the work yoruself but i wouldnt hold my breath at anything less 10,000 for a decent setup

VTECY0
24-05-2009, 11:58 AM
depends on a lot of different things like buying all new parts or some secondhand etc and if you can do most of the work yoruself but i wouldnt hold my breath at anything less 10,000 for a decent setup

aw k yer i was thinkin round that thanks mate

VTECnique
24-05-2009, 12:27 PM
there may be a few companies over in the states the make turbo manifolds, so that may save you a bit of cash instead of getting a custom one made. im not sure what turbo would be sufficient for a H23 though, so may have to buy brand new. injectors, if you feel fine with running used, GTR 444cc injectors, a walbro fuel pump is pretty cheap aswell. since your a typical OBD1 or OBD2, you can use a conversion harness & run a chipped ecu, harness is fairly cheap, & if your already OBD1, just send the ecu away to get chipped. few other things like intercooler, piping, exhaust, etc...

VTECY0
24-05-2009, 06:55 PM
there may be a few companies over in the states the make turbo manifolds, so that may save you a bit of cash instead of getting a custom one made. im not sure what turbo would be sufficient for a H23 though, so may have to buy brand new. injectors, if you feel fine with running used, GTR 444cc injectors, a walbro fuel pump is pretty cheap aswell. since your a typical OBD1 or OBD2, you can use a conversion harness & run a chipped ecu, harness is fairly cheap, & if your already OBD1, just send the ecu away to get chipped. few other things like intercooler, piping, exhaust, etc...

yer i was plannin on gettin a new computer and stuff. i few ppl hav tried in the states for me but cant seem to find anything

NVD52K
26-05-2009, 11:16 AM
try going to westside mufflers they do custom turbo kits and fabrications ;) ask him how much he can do it for

VTECY0
26-05-2009, 12:48 PM
try going to westside mufflers they do custom turbo kits and fabrications ;) ask him how much he can do it for

aw k thanks will give it try