PDA

View Full Version : How to change the time

Terrano08
26-05-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey guys,
I dont have the owners manual for my euro, the battery went flat one day so the times changed and it flasing. Anyone know how to change and set the time.
Thanks

power_of_dreams
26-05-2009, 04:17 PM
hold down clock button on the left hand side of the screen, till it beeps
then press H and M (its cd 5&6 I think? the H and M are printed above in small) to change hours and minutes

sodaz
26-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Only one way my friend

http://www.computus.org/journal/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/back-to-the-future.jpg

PS: Listen to the poster above.

E_Honda
26-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I thought its the sound button you press and hold while the stereo is turned off (with ignition turned on obviously), then the clock will flash so you can change it. Where it says 'clock' isnt actually a button from what i can remember off the top of my head.

power_of_dreams
26-05-2009, 09:22 PM
I thought its the sound button you press and hold while the stereo is turned off (with ignition turned on obviously), then the clock will flash so you can change it. Where it says 'clock' isnt actually a button from what i can remember off the top of my head.

No, it's definately not the power on/off for the stereo button you have to press. Off the top of my head without looking its one of the buttons on the left side of the LCD and has the words "clock" printed above.

euromandeluxe
26-05-2009, 10:25 PM
No, it's definately not the power on/off for the stereo button you have to press. Off the top of my head without looking its one of the buttons on the left side of the LCD and has the words "clock" printed above.

i think he means it's the "sound" button - the one you use to control bass, treble etc. as far as i can remember that's right.

this is a pretty long-winded thread for a clock change LOL

power_of_dreams
26-05-2009, 10:31 PM
oh yeah yeah, actually I think that's right, but again, I'm pretty sure the word clock is printed above the button. And you can do it when the stereo is on, you just need to hold it down till it beeps.

and it's long winded because nobody can be bothered going out to check lol

euromandeluxe
27-05-2009, 12:40 AM
haha, too true. OP, just press everything. everywhere. it'll change eventually :)

spam spam spam!

tony1234
27-05-2009, 07:26 AM
OK.Got off my ass and checked.Press sound button and hold till it beeps,time display starts flashing,then press 4 to change hour,5 to change minutes or 6 to reset,when you set the correct time then press sound again.done.:D

E_Honda
27-05-2009, 09:08 AM
exactly what i said earlier about the sound button minus the beep, i thought i made sense :)

Terrano08
28-05-2009, 12:26 AM
thanks guys worked it out

ON.EG
12-08-2009, 08:58 AM
hey guys but what happen if you got a satnav in it i try to change it but i dont know how to do it would anyone know