PDA

View Full Version : Euro won't be used for a while :(

johnprocter
26-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Hey everyone, so i lose my license starting from tomorrow for 3months... So the car is gonna be in the garage for basically most of the 3months, anything is should do ? Get my parents to take it for a spin every now and then? anything with the tyres or fuel? any advice would be appreciated thanks !:honda::honda: gonna miss it :(

Mechaniac
26-05-2009, 08:02 PM
i think you should take it for a spin at least every month and check the car's tyre pressure, oil level etc when you start using it again

RiceMeister
26-05-2009, 08:04 PM
damn man...
i'm waiting on my last points to be processed and the letter of suspension to arrive too mate...its not a fun thing i can imagine! i got my last 2 points of 5 on NYE and still waiting for the notice.

my advice...get your parents to drive it during the week once or twice to give it a run. I'm going to give my dad my CK accord on weekends when i lose my license just to get a few trips out of it per week. about all you can do man?

johnprocter
26-05-2009, 08:12 PM
yeah true man, gonna be a bitch but shit happens !! btw it just got a major service done it like 2 weeks ago so i think oil and stuff should be sweet

integral90
26-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone, so i lose my license starting from tomorrow for 3months... So the car is gonna be in the garage for basically most of the 3months, anything is should do ? Get my parents to take it for a spin every now and then? anything with the tyres or fuel? any advice would be appreciated thanks !:honda::honda: gonna miss it :(

As I said man, run it occasionally and give it a good thrash. Check levels etc.

Also jack the car up and have it just sitting on stands so the wheels aren't on the ground.

Run the A/C every now and then to make sure no mould forms in the lines.

aaronng
27-05-2009, 12:46 AM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54984&highlight=storage

Closed.