PDA

View Full Version : DC5 Head Light

pplwu
01-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi

Just tried to change the height of the head light after installing the HID kit to my 2002 Integra. Follow the instructions posted on the forum to take hte front bumper off. Question, there is got to be a better way to adjusting the height of the lights and not take the front bumper off every time? So what you do if you have to change bulb? Any advise appreciated!!

Regards
Pat

[Type_R]
01-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi

Just tried to change the height of the head light after installing the HID kit to my 2002 Integra. Follow the instructions posted on the forum to take hte front bumper off. Question, there is got to be a better way to adjusting the height of the lights and not take the front bumper off every time? So what you do if you have to change bulb? Any advise appreciated!!

Regards
Pat

So you want to lower the height of your beams? If so, i did that without taking off the front bar etc.

and to change the bulb - you need to take off the front bar, or else you would have some troubles getting in there.. if you can get in there

pplwu
01-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Ok so i need to reach that turning in on the headlight assembly but it is quite impossible. How did you do it without taking it apart?

bungsai
01-06-2009, 11:37 AM
you stick a screw driver in from the top.

Ref Here for the PDF of the service manual.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=559777

download it and find the bit on headlight adjusment.

I can even reach mine with a socket set. you can unclip the two reservoirs btw.

pplwu
01-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Cheers!

J_Phongsavan
03-06-2009, 08:44 AM
what section in that service manual??? hard to find... having similar problem...

bungsai
03-06-2009, 10:30 AM
whats wrong ya ning nong. Do a search for "HEADLIGHT ADJUSTMENT"

to save you the anguish

Page 1232 or 22-80

PEACE OUT

cupnoodle
03-06-2009, 11:31 AM
didn't look like the document was OCR'd, awesome!

spilt_milk
05-06-2009, 01:41 AM
had to replace my headlights recently too... taking off the bumper isn't a must.
you can get in there from the engine, you just have to remove the power steering fluid tank and the battery and stick your hands in there!

i don't know which is more of bother though....