PDA

View Full Version : DC5R ADM Castor

andrewau
06-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Hello,

I was wondering what would be the best handling bang for buck mods I can do for my DC5R..

I have tien flex coilovers and RE55's rubber so far, but was wondering what are the next steps to taking my car to the next level?

I recently got a wheel allignment for a track day that I am doing, and i need to change my caster, but the way the dc5 is designed this is not possible.. without either getting a completely new frame or something..

I was wondering if anyone with a dc5r adm has found a way to change their front caster?

air23box
07-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Why do you want to change it? what do you want to achieve? do you know how ur car handle b4 on track? you better answer all those questions b4 you start play with caster, camber, toe and all those setting. I only change my camber and toe, caster remain the same......and car handle great......of coz there are plenty of stuff you can to...but its all depends what you wanna to get out from the car.......

wuism
07-06-2009, 08:29 AM
caster bushings is your answer.

only increase ur front caster by 1 deg with super pro bushings. other brands as well but will cost you more. i dont know how much they increase ur caster by.

only other way is pillow tops with caster and camber adjustment and also by changing your lower control arm as u mention.