PDA

View Full Version : CL9 Satnav's

TON32Z
20-06-2009, 03:06 PM
hey guys,
just wondering has anyone in Aus converted their nav's to play dvd's as well... just wondering if someone has done it, is it easy, and/or who did if for you...

i seen it on youtube and stuff...

please let me no...

Bo0o0ost
20-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Crankin car audio do it.
Costs about a grand, not rele worth it

ICACHA
02-09-2009, 07:43 PM
not really worth it you say? maybe no worth it to one who has no money to do what they want after they over spent on the purchase of the car... its called saving for the things you want, try it some time :)

curtis265
02-09-2009, 10:03 PM
^lol calm down bro.

Some peopple dont' value the ability to play DVDs. Some people would say buyin rims is not worth it if ur car already comes with alloys (stupid fool at uni)

Some people think paying a friend $150 to install HID's is worth it. I also think not.

OP i'm not sayin your stuipid - some just don't understand where your values in a car lie.

02gzm
03-09-2009, 04:47 PM
not really worth it you say? maybe no worth it to one who has no money to do what they want after they over spent on the purchase of the car... its called saving for the things you want, try it some time :)

Calm down. It's not worth it because it'd be cheaper to buy an aftermarket DVD player that has screen suited to actually playing movies. Not to mention controls on the unit there specifically for use with DVD movies.

demons21
03-09-2009, 04:55 PM
And don't forget that $1000 to fix your Sat Nav could buy a 94 Accord. So just relax

hongster
03-09-2009, 11:52 PM
check out tvandnav to go tsx guys use them alot!!! also google dom's unit (same as dom is the guy that makes/sell's them in downtown brooklyn)