PDA

View Full Version : Euro R grill

Terrano08
22-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking to find The Mesh grill from the Euro R for my 03 Euro. I still want to have the Honda symbol, and i am looking for the one without the red lip. Anyone know where to get it.
Thanks

euro_tr4sh
22-06-2009, 08:03 PM
honda spare parts kthxbai

power_of_dreams
22-06-2009, 08:16 PM
You can reuse the honda badge from your original grille, but I have no idea of this red lip you are talking about

Darkii_
23-06-2009, 11:55 AM
lol honda spares wont have the euro r grill for the 03, they will have the 06+ euro r one, called euro sports grill but.

What's this red lip? lol you mean red badge? The badges come separate but was power of dreams mentioned you can use your original silver badge.

As for getting the grill, ask a few traders on here, im sure they can get it for you.

enkay
23-06-2009, 11:57 AM
as darkii said, try some of the traders , and if one of them can, tell me haha =D
but yer the red lip, mayb he means the grill trim (wants the use the stock chrome lookin one)
or the hood trim maybe? thats assuming his car is red lol

Bigpauly2788
23-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking to find The Mesh grill from the Euro R for my 03 Euro. I still want to have the Honda symbol, and i am looking for the one without the red lip. Anyone know where to get it.
Thanks

Mate try "Heeltoe" just type it into google they seem to have everything for our euros :D

supagrub
24-06-2009, 06:29 AM
Try honda dealer in New Zealand. I bought a pair of euro R fog light cover from them without problem.

biee2
25-06-2009, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Darkii_;2322603]lol honda spares wont have the euro r grill for the 03, they will have the 06+ euro r one, called euro sports grill but.

anyone here know about how much the 06+ sports grill will cost at honda?

JN7
26-06-2009, 05:01 AM
best to call them as the prices may vary but you also have the option of getting it off one of the traders on here. i got my euro r grill for around 500

tony1234
26-06-2009, 07:08 AM
[QUOTE=Darkii_;2322603]lol honda spares wont have the euro r grill for the 03, they will have the 06+ euro r one, called euro sports grill but.

anyone here know about how much the 06+ sports grill will cost at honda?
I paid approx.$370 inc.clips but that was over 2 years ago from Honda spares.

Darkii_
26-06-2009, 08:44 AM
I paid around that too tony, like everyone said its best to call up and check. When i called prices varied all the way up to 680 for the grill lol

sdablhad
28-06-2009, 10:49 PM
the grills for 03-05 are different from the sept 05-08 models. buying the 06 sports grille will not help you unless you plan to replace the entire front bumper for it to fit. Lol i know because i found out the hard way... and the 06 grille cost $420.00 (including radiator cover which you dont need) from my local honda dealer. honda did refund me straight away for the parts tho.
I am currently waiting on delivery or my 03-05 grille from heeltoe auto as has already been mentioned on this thread. it has been 6 weeks asince i ordered it and it looks like ther will be another month to go for the wait :(

You will want to replace the top hood trim it WILL look horrible - a chrome strip above a black sport grille with black / body colored surrounds... you can get the grille and bonnet trim from heeltoe for around the 300 - 350 mark depeding on exchange rate at the time.

mofolo
30-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Where can i get an 04 Euro R Grill? I've got an 04 Euro Lux, everything is exactly the same as the Euro R, except the Euro R has the Sports lip kit, and the honeycomb grill.

Any traders that can help me out here?

Mattybro
30-06-2009, 03:51 PM
have you tried Egay?

sdablhad
30-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Where can i get an 04 Euro R Grill? I've got an 04 Euro Lux, everything is exactly the same as the Euro R, except the Euro R has the Sports lip kit, and the honeycomb grill.

Any traders that can help me out here?

the 03 to pre sept 05 euro R grille will fit yours. Heeltoeauto.com have the part and the front and rear euroR badges ($40 a piece) if you want it with decals. chances of finding it on ebay are slim at best. Honda aust dont stock and will not order it either. dont forget the body coloured bonnet trim...

mofolo
30-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I was looking at the EuroR lip, the whole front bar is different. The fog lights covers are different and there is no headlight ...spray thingies (most pointless invention in the world).

Don't know whether to change the whole bar or just change the grill + fog light covers + add sports lip. What's the better option?

http://honda-type-r.com/photo/honda-accord-euro-r-3.jpg

sdablhad
30-06-2009, 05:56 PM
IMO add the sports grille + stock front bumper + oem or jdm lip kit all round (skirts and rear etc.) planning to drop it at all? rims?
I think its fair to say you will notice a big enough change from stock with the new grille since theres only a select few in oz atm. and then you get to keep those 'fantastic' headlight washers lol

really its up to you - maybe have a look through the 'post your euro' forum adn try to find something thats like what your after. there is pretty much every combo possible in there somewhere or rather...

mofolo
30-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Yea, I really like the fog light covers they look pretty sweet with the lip kit. Does heeltoe stock the covers?

I will be lowering it (soon hopefully) with adjustable coilovers, so if i plan to go with the lip kit, i can raise it a bit.