PDA

View Full Version : DIY request, civic EG 4dr body kit installtion guide

hectic_filo
02-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi,

Can you help me by giving me info's and walkthrough guide to uninstall factory front, back and side skirts to my honda civic EG 4dr sedan?

I been searching a lot but most of them are EK.

kcokla
09-07-2009, 02:40 PM
all body kits are differnt mate, so its hard to write a unverisal one, however, it is simply just removing certain parts, front bar, rear bar, side skirts, and somehow (various between body kits) attach your new parts on !

id suggest make note of HOW you take off front/rear/side bars/skirts and try to imitate it with your new stuff

avoid silicon/glue / nails

if the body kit is good in terms of fitment it should be simple plug and play so to speak.
as sttated just make note of how u took off parts and try to use the same holes to fit your new kit on

good luck!

hectic_filo
09-07-2009, 03:06 PM
all body kits are differnt mate, so its hard to write a unverisal one, however, it is simply just removing certain parts, front bar, rear bar, side skirts, and somehow (various between body kits) attach your new parts on !

id suggest make note of HOW you take off front/rear/side bars/skirts and try to imitate it with your new stuff

avoid silicon/glue / nails

if the body kit is good in terms of fitment it should be simple plug and play so to speak.
as sttated just make note of how u took off parts and try to use the same holes to fit your new kit on

good luck!

Hi,

Ive installed the rear bumber wit lip on it and the side skirts.

The skirts were slide over the stock ones and the took the whole stock rear bar and put in the new one with the lip on.

I am goin to install the front bar on the weekends.

this is the kit that i got its used but still aight.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250450378652

just need to paint it. :)

hectic_filo
19-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Hi,

Ive installed the rear bumber wit lip on it and the side skirts.

The skirts were slide over the stock ones and the took the whole stock rear bar and put in the new one with the lip on.

I am goin to install the front bar on the weekends.

this is the kit that i got its used but still aight.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250450378652

just need to paint it. :)

done everything is installed, just need a good paint and its all gud..