PDA

View Full Version : dc5 foglights

stevanbonic
05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the situation: was driving home late the other night

the problem: a black cat bolted out of the bush in the path of my car, it was too late and i collected it. it hit the front right outer grille completely destroying it. bumper is fine, though a bit of plastic inside the cavity broke.

the solution!: great excuse to buy fogies to fill the void :thumbsup:

theres a lot of options from the states on ebay for acura rsx fogies, and, theres oem.

has anyone instaled oem foglights or aftermarket ones? if so how much did you pay and how does it look/fit?

Bludger
07-07-2009, 12:41 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the situation: was driving home late the other night

the problem: a black cat bolted out of the bush in the path of my car, it was too late and i collected it. it hit the front right outer grille completely destroying it. bumper is fine, though a bit of plastic inside the cavity broke.

the solution!: great excuse to buy fogies to fill the void :thumbsup:

theres a lot of options from the states on ebay for acura rsx fogies, and, theres oem.

has anyone instaled oem foglights or aftermarket ones? if so how much did you pay and how does it look/fit?ask honda.

google or yellow pages

burak213
07-07-2009, 12:47 PM
it costs about 150 2nd hand from ppl selling it here on OH. You can install it urself as there are heaps of DIY's on here to help you out.

Rsx,Oem foggies are the same u can get ones with yellow lights or clear up to you.

stevanbonic
07-07-2009, 04:20 PM
ask honda.

google or yellow pages

i did ask honda, 850 installed.........

cheers burak, wasnt sure if the harnesses matched, looks like theyre the way to go