PDA

View Full Version : odyssey parts direct from Japan

H_T_J_A
07-07-2009, 11:51 PM
hey guys
found this jap web site selling some odyssey parts while looking for altezza lights for my RB2.
http://en.search.borderless.rakuten.com/auto_parts/car_accessories/

AusAccord
08-07-2009, 08:03 AM
good efforts but are you sure they will to ship parts to overseas? Rakuten Ichiba is just an online platform like eBay/Yahoo Auction and most of the sellers not willing to post parts to foreign countries (known because i received heaps of reject email).

btw, welcome to the Odyssey family. just curious are you having a personal import 4WD Odyssey RB2?

aka_NSX
08-07-2009, 09:14 AM
they do ship overseas Andy but it won't be cheap, and I don't think they will ship any bulky parts such as body kits and wheels .............

AusAccord
08-07-2009, 09:25 AM
is it all subject to the sellers? want my Mugen front grill last time but a big no fm seller. have u checked OzMxxer recently? have a look and c if u r interested for dinner.......

H_T_J_A
08-07-2009, 04:06 PM
they do have a freight table (aprox). Yeah and you right AusAccord, i don't think they will shipp body kit. (i have the same prob. with the american when i tried to get a kit for my EG)

Atjo
16-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Try japanparts.com and talk to Yuki or i have a japanese friend that lives in melbourne that can get parts from japan.

AusAccord
16-07-2009, 09:51 AM
^^ you can be the RB1 JDM parts distributor in Australia :)

H_T_J_A
16-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Do you have the number of your friend in Melbourne Atjo? 'Cos i ordered the LED lights and now they said that they won't ship oversea.
By the way, has any one try to remove the roof air-vents? I tried to find a way to put a bracket in for the roof-mount dvd player near the thirdrow air-vent for the third-row seats. I managed to to unclip it from lining but it refuse to come out.

sanook
09-09-2009, 01:00 AM
i how are you i looking for mugen grill and foglight for my odyssey 2007 rb1
please let me know if you got one
thank
ter:D

AusAccord
09-09-2009, 09:00 AM
i how are you i looking for mugen grill and foglight for my odyssey 2007 rb1
please let me know if you got one
thank
ter:D

u got pm :wave:

H_T_J_A
09-09-2009, 05:59 PM
i don't have them sanook, but i found another jap's auction website (http://www.nengun.com/), which have heaps of things for the ody. i got my led tail lights for my rb1 from them, but the freight a bit dear