PDA

View Full Version : Need rubber seels replaced. Where to?

Bob-Car
08-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi all...

Noob question... I need the seels arund my windscreen and door seels replaced. Where can I get it done around Liverpool area??

Cheers
Bob

Frankie
08-07-2009, 04:53 PM
you might be able to get the seals from Honda

OMG.JAI xD
08-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Yellow pages is your friend.

I can recommend you campsie auto glass. But its a bit far.

Their work is very good. Experienced in the trade, Im sure if theyve worked on the same model car before, and encounter a problem theyll tell you before hand instead of butchering things.

Terryfying
08-07-2009, 10:34 PM
peter warren spare parts..warwick farm...

Bob-Car
09-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Yellow pages is your friend.

I can recommend you campsie auto glass. But its a bit far.

Their work is very good. Experienced in the trade, Im sure if theyve worked on the same model car before, and encounter a problem theyll tell you before hand instead of butchering things.
Campsie isn't too far... you got the contact number and address?? How much do you think they might charge??

peter warren spare parts..warwick farm...
Are these guys on the Hume HWY??

OMG.JAI xD
09-07-2009, 09:56 PM
http://www.campsieautoglass.com.au/

I dont think it would be too expensive.
Just give em a call.
It only takes em like 20-30 mins replacing a windscreen if the windscreen is already supplied.
Sealed with new rubbers (unless the old ones can be re-used and is at a good enough condition). Cant drive the car until the windscreen sealant sets though. Which i think is best left overnight.
They do have mobile service.

hayashi_1986
09-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Are the seal brackets/molds shot? Or is it just the seals? If the brackets/molds are gone like mine are, prepare to be shocked...

I was quoted 400+ per side (left and right) for the seals+brackets/molds. If not then cool lol Just ignore what I said :)

Terryfying
09-07-2009, 10:54 PM
yep hume highway