PDA

View Full Version : recaro rails

civic88
12-07-2009, 07:06 PM
does either dc2 or ek rails on recaro's for eg??

JDM EM1
12-07-2009, 10:52 PM
dc2 will

OEMFTW
12-07-2009, 11:14 PM
mate,,, do your research plenty of information on here regarding that, also has been covered numerous of times

civic88
12-07-2009, 11:22 PM
mate,,, do your research plenty of information on here regarding that, also has been covered numerous of times

you can either contribute to the thread or dun write anything at all, i hate idiots who just spam threads with irrelavent statments, if its been covered here numerous times before then u can pm me and let me know, rather than spam my thread with ur stupid responses

OEMFTW
12-07-2009, 11:28 PM
why would i pm you for??? when i can let everyone know at the same time?

civic88
12-07-2009, 11:32 PM
why would i pm you for??? when i can let everyone know at the same time?

well obviously when you sed "mate" u were refering to me so why not pm rather than being a sik kunt , and spaming my thread if you not gonna contribute to my question than dont say anything, simple as, being a prick doesnt make you king shit especially for a new comer

OEMFTW
12-07-2009, 11:34 PM
the title : new comer doesnt mean shit, who siad i wasn't lurking on the forums with my mates account for over 2 years now? you think your a member and you can put it over me cause i said something rightful, can't you hack it?

turtle187
12-07-2009, 11:35 PM
dc2r rails =)

civic88
12-07-2009, 11:36 PM
the title : new comer doesnt mean shit, who siad i wasn't lurking on the forums with my mates account for over 2 years now? you think your a member and you can put it over me cause i said something rightful, can't you hack it?

ohhh ur a sick kunt 2 year veteran.. rightful? all u were doing is spamming my thread, i asked a valid question if its already been posted then its my fault, what are you the ozhonda janitor who siffs through every thread making sure no one double posts a thread

OEMFTW
12-07-2009, 11:39 PM
nah i'm not a sick**** cause i'm a 2 year veteran, your a hero who's making a scene here, im so sorry "MEMBER" i understand that its a valid question, what i was trying to say that, it's been covered millions of times, and there was no need to create a new thread,

turtle187
12-07-2009, 11:43 PM
nah i'm not a sick**** cause i'm a 2 year veteran, your a hero who's making a scene here, im so sorry "MEMBER" i understand that its a valid question, what i was trying to say that, it's been covered millions of times, and there was no need to create a new thread,

dude he did make a mistake by making another thread like this but ur not a mod so dont start taking the piss out of him,
if u hav a issue wit the post, then pm a mod so they can delete this post or re-direct him to other post that have been already made,
were all on here as car enthusiast.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

civic88
12-07-2009, 11:48 PM
closedddddd

OEMFTW
13-07-2009, 12:03 AM
as i said,,, i totally understand, i didn't take no piss out on him in the beginning, he ended up being the "SICK C UNT". and making a big deal, why couldn't he just hack it in return? can't you take a loose? i was trying to let him know, to be honest, i don't think i was trying to run this forum, i was trying to let him know, instead of making a new thread he could've at least spend that 5 minutes on searching for the thread,
and listen,,,, no one said i was a mod,,,
dude he did make a mistake by making another thread like this but ur not a mod so dont start taking the piss out of him,
if u hav a issue wit the post, then pm a mod so they can delete this post or re-direct him to other post that have been already made,
were all on here as car enthusiast.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

whtteg
13-07-2009, 08:51 AM
As suggested search is your friend, no need to get upset when someone suggests this.

*Closed*