PDA

View Full Version : My Plans for my wifey.

TT44NG
14-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Hey guys, my first thread about plans for my car.
not sure if i can post this so please move or delete if i break any rules lol

im not planning any engine mods atm.
but just few minor things.

i want the JDM look for my dc2:
- CF hood or Black hood
ppl have told me u can get done for having CF hood, some told me its ok since its only the hood..but i cant seem to find any CF hoods for dc2's out there. something im stumped on, so guys any tips or personal experience stories would be appreciated =]

- Mugen style lip
ive already ask Shift performance and yea..they dont got what i need atm.

- Spoon Mirrors
any info that i need to know? pros and cons?

- Amber Front Indicators
found a few on ebay but i need someopinions as to if its worth it, i like the look of it but yea..still aint sure.

- Black Rims or stick with what i got if i wanna go JDM?
was told my rims are from the JDM Accord Type R, confirmation? =]

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac234/TT44NG/732-1.jpg

any help would do guys, or support =]
thanks in advanced!!

DA9B18C
14-07-2009, 05:48 PM
keep rims!!! wont get much more JDM then them!

Timmy_B
14-07-2009, 08:22 PM
go JDM front conversion. They look HOT,
Stay with those wheels for the mean time, maybe spray em black if thats what u want.
get a nice exhaust on it. something that sounds legit, not tinny and crap.
drop, if it doesn't have one.
Type R recaro seats.

then it should look heaps tidy..

But it already looks heaps nice

RR-04-RR
14-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah leave the white rims man or go for the 16 inch JDM type R rims (theres a few for sale on the for sale section

as for CF hood and spoon mirrors (not too sure on mugen lip).. JDMYard should sell em (not too sure if they have any in stock)

and correct me if i'm wrong but spoon mirrors are manually adjustable

If you cant get the mugen lip... the Original type R lip still looks good man

F.O.B Squad
14-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Yeah leave the white rims man or go for the 16 inch JDM type R rims (theres a few for sale on the for sale section

as for CF hood and spoon mirrors (not too sure on mugen lip).. JDMYard should sell em (not too sure if they have any in stock)

and correct me if i'm wrong but spoon mirrors are manually adjustable

If you cant get the mugen lip... the Original type R lip still looks good man

For him to get Type R rims he'd need a 5 lug conversion so just stick with what you got atm because they look fine.

(You can get automatic Spoon replica mirrors also).

Don't go with a carbon fibre bonnet. The benefits of that is more if you're trying to reduce weight of the car, so theres no point if that not your intentions. So either leave it white or just paint it black.

Personally i'd say, get a Mugen front lip and probably color code it.
And invest in some good suspension so you can achieve a nice ride height and stance for it.
Also get some amber indicators just to have a bit of contrast from all the white.

cymax
14-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Not to forget. Type-R Spoiler or Mugen Spoiler. It'll pimp up the ride heaps.

RR-04-RR
14-07-2009, 10:35 PM
For him to get Type R rims he'd need a 5 lug conversion so just stick with what you got atm because they look fine.

(You can get automatic Spoon replica mirrors also).

Don't go with a carbon fibre bonnet. The benefits of that is more if you're trying to reduce weight of the car, so theres no point if that not your intentions. So either leave it white or just paint it black.

Personally i'd say, get a Mugen front lip and probably color code it.
And invest in some good suspension so you can achieve a nice ride height and stance for it.
Also get some amber indicators just to have a bit of contrast from all the white.

ahh completely forgot about the 5 lug :p lol cheers

F.O.B Squad
14-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Not to forget. Type-R Spoiler or Mugen Spoiler. It'll pimp up the ride heaps.

Nah dude, not Type R spoiler. Looks a bit tacky with pre facelifts i reckon.

ahh completely forgot about the 5 lug :p lol cheers

All good man.

rayb3na_
14-07-2009, 11:27 PM
leave pre face lift man doesnt look too bad just respray your grill back to black.. get a nice front lip colour coded some ambers.. your wheels look like ce28's either real deal or replica cant really tell from this angle.. "JDM" is always each person interpretations of style.. its all about doing up cars your own way man.. if you actually search up jdm cars from japan you'll find that a big percentage of them have body kits and killer chromies lol so its just whatever your style is.. put that into your car you cant go wrong.

GSi_PSi
15-07-2009, 12:25 AM
i rekon facelift the front to type-R . looks way better :P

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9438/13072009050.jpg

TT44NG
15-07-2009, 11:49 AM
woo dam, big reply post..
first of all, thanks guys for ur opinions =] i noe what im gona do to her now.

im considering the jdm conversion but thats for later down the track.
If not then i'll probly go for the ITR conversion. either one looks hot, jdm looks hotter tho :P
carbon fiber hood probly a no no now. i was nvr certain to get them, just getting some opinions =]

spoon mirrors come in auto too, friends got a pair but it came with the car when he bought it.

as for mugen lip, i wanna have it black. trying to achieve the panda look as close as possible. rims i'll think about changing them or keeping, how much u reckon they'll go for tho?

umm..what else, nah no wing, i love the shaved look. i'll only have a wing if its ITR, but not this one.

Amber indicators im most certain to get, but someone help me out where to get them from? ive searchd on Ebay, but they don't ship to australia. -_-

well thanks guys for ur opinions =] was an interesting read. anymore discussions would be great, much more to learn for me..

cymax
15-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Nah dude, not Type R spoiler. Looks a bit tacky with pre facelifts i reckon.

All good man.

True. agree with that. He should get his front and rear bar changed to ITR then typeR spoiler will look good on it.

TT44NG
15-07-2009, 12:17 PM
True. agree with that. He should get his front and rear bar changed to ITR then typeR spoiler will look good on it.

yea, like i said, i wont do ANY wing unless the car's a ITR or converted full body. just makes the car look worse if i put a wing on what i got now lol

duckey
15-07-2009, 03:02 PM
is your name evan?

TT44NG
15-07-2009, 03:04 PM
is your name evan?

umm yea..u noe me?

G-Stick
15-07-2009, 03:13 PM
get a mugen front lip, and spray the grill black :thumbsup:

TT44NG
15-07-2009, 03:15 PM
get a mugen front lip, and spray the grill black :thumbsup:

probly will spray the grill black , thanks bud =] and someone else mentioned it before too..lol cheers

duckey
15-07-2009, 03:37 PM
umm yea..u noe me?

haha i think youre my cousin's mate - his name's tony nguyen (tru32u). saw your car on his facebook.

teggiboy
15-07-2009, 04:19 PM
If I were you, I'd keep the wheels, get a ITR front conversion with a facelift rear bar... then a nice exhaust and your set! Don't worry about a cf bonnet or mirrors coz i reckon they look a bit takky.... go for the clean look... and keep the rims white!! white on white looks hot! I personality think amber indicators suck... they are so 1980's ... stick to clear man!

TT44NG
15-07-2009, 05:36 PM
haha i think youre my cousin's mate - his name's tony nguyen (tru32u). saw your car on his facebook.

lol..yea i got the car off him.
i knew there would be some small world thingy going on here haha

TT44NG
15-07-2009, 05:37 PM
If I were you, I'd keep the wheels, get a ITR front conversion with a facelift rear bar... then a nice exhaust and your set! Don't worry about a cf bonnet or mirrors coz i reckon they look a bit takky.... go for the clean look... and keep the rims white!! white on white looks hot! I personality think amber indicators suck... they are so 1980's ... stick to clear man!

but but the amber is more jdm lol
hmmm..facelift cant afford yet haha..later on aye?
i'll take ur words into consideration..=]
cheers

da9_boy
16-07-2009, 12:19 PM
i rekon facelift the front to type-R . looks way better :P

Man where you on the highway at chatswood the other day? like 1-2 days ago.In the right lane turning off the highway towards ryde or something

Otherwise if you weren't theres a teg exactly like yours with white diablo's too lol

GSi_PSi
17-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Man where you on the highway at chatswood the other day? like 1-2 days ago.In the right lane turning off the highway towards ryde or something

Otherwise if you weren't theres a teg exactly like yours with white diablo's too lol

yeah probly, man, i had a job on at brookvale lol next time beep or something haha..

TT44NG
17-07-2009, 11:05 AM
yeah probly, man, i had a job on at brookvale lol next time beep or something haha..

oh for me i wont just beep at u man, i'll chase after u till either one of us is out of petty LOL then i beep

Wace
17-07-2009, 03:01 PM
i say u sell ur vtir and build a b20 with the money you get, u'll be rippin type Rs;)

F.O.B Squad
17-07-2009, 07:52 PM
i say u sell ur vtir and build a b20 with the money you get, u'll be rippin type Rs;)

You mean just sell the motor right?
Because it be stupid if you sold the whole car and just a b20 with no car to put it into.

TT44NG
17-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Because it be stupid if you sold the whole car and just a b20 with no car to put it into.

i rekon aye lol..so its selling the b18c and building a k20? lol

SHOGUNOVDDRK
17-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I read the title and got all excited....

Disappointment 101, never ready a thread involving the wife in the Integra section.

Serious:

Good luck with the teg, IMO its pretty nice as is, just needs a bit of a drop and go from there

Wace
17-07-2009, 10:50 PM

LOL yeh of cours, KEEEEP the teg sell the motor and drop in a B20 vtec

Moey.C
18-07-2009, 03:19 AM
itr front bumper and amber lights look good i reckon.. its different

something else u might htink of doing is removing those side strip things on ur car along ur door. . not sure wat'll be under tho but someone on here has a type r replica and has done this and looks sick.

the groove along the side instead of the white strip is waaay better. lol

nice car tho grats :D

TT44NG
19-07-2009, 01:18 PM
cheers guys =]

guess the only way is to take it slow, but u nvr noe...time by time, it'll all make a big difference, like many things haha

and for the white strip on the door,s i'll leave those lol i dont wanna go full itr look ya noe. i wanna show its a capable vtir who loves its own looks =D