PDA

View Full Version : braking system problem

DavidLing
08-11-2004, 06:32 PM
I am not sure your jazz have this problem or not? i have an auto GLi 2004, eveyr time i start my car, the brake seem is not working at the fist min. The brake pedal is very hard and cannot brake well!!

Do anyone know what happen or evey jazz got the same problem?

MRFIT
08-11-2004, 11:17 PM
wow..... that sounds dangerous...... take it back and have it checked......

sometimes, when I brake, the car tramline towards left..... anyone know why?

2ds
09-11-2004, 05:08 AM
sounds like some sort of problem with your booster ??? (maybed, lol not an expert)

fortunately for you the car should still be under warrante, take it back straight away as any problem with your breaking system is dangerous.

-2ds

DavidLing
09-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Yeah, i think i should take it back to Honda.

And my car got some vibration sound form the "Air-con come out hole". not really lound, i can hear it when i turn off the music. i did take it back to Honda and they said it was something problem form the A/C. I am not sure about what he is talking about, coz' i don't know much about car! After they fixed it for me, few week later i found that sound again!!

DavidLing
09-11-2004, 08:42 AM
Actually, if i drive slowly (gently) in the first min, the brake is ok! :confused:

ENDLESS
16-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Actually, if i drive slowly (gently) in the first min, the brake is ok! :confused:

Try some sports pads....

Philip Lee
16-11-2004, 09:54 AM
Try some sports pads....

i'd have thought using sports pad would make the problem worse?? as most of them take even more time to warm up properly.

oh well you're the expert......