PDA

View Full Version : Help!! 90 accord CB( Rev problem)

quidde
19-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Hi everyone, this is my first post in here, my car is 90 accord exi CB, there is a problem in my car , is about the REV, when i start the engine , whenever cold or hot, the rev will move around - 1000rpm to 2500rmp,never stop, i've change the THROTTLE BODY and IDLE sensor already, some said i need a new fuel filter? do u guys got any more idea for me? thx a lot:D

hectic_filo
19-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi everyone, this is my first post in here, my car is 90 accord exi CB, there is a problem in my car , is about the REV, when i start the engine , whenever cold or hot, the rev will move around - 1000rpm to 2500rmp,never stop, i've change the THROTTLE BODY and IDLE sensor already, some said i need a new fuel filter? do u guys got any more idea for me? thx a lot:D

you should giv it a shot, i mean how long you have the car for? Fuel filter will cost you around $20..its not gonna hurt if you change it..

quidde
20-07-2009, 09:37 PM
thx for reply, i've the car for 1 months, but people said i can only get the f.filter from honda, coz they are "Special Made", am i correct?

hectic_filo
20-07-2009, 11:32 PM
thx for reply, i've the car for 1 months, but people said i can only get the f.filter from honda, coz they are "Special Made", am i correct?

not really dude. you can get it from auto supply shop. where are you from state city?

Lets say auto barn go to the desk area where they check the parts.. the should have one there..

it doesnt really hav to be from honda.. as long it fits and its made for the car yr model and its should be gud.

JohnL
21-07-2009, 01:05 PM
It sounds like an induction air leak (some leaking gasket in the induction system on the engine side of the throttle plate, aka butterfly valve), or perhaps a faulty IACV or FITV...?