PDA

View Full Version : Exploded Parts Diagrams HERE!

Redteg
17-11-2003, 10:13 AM
http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.org

Guys, I've known of this site for a long time now but I just realised that Honda Australia use the identical images on their own computer database.

Having printed the brake component diagram off the net, I went in to get some brake pad retainers ($14.40 each at trade!) and the guy showed me that the pics were identical, making it alot easier to identify parts that a picky bastard like me would want to buy brand new.

From what I can tell, the part numbers differ, but the numbers next to the components are identical from US to Australia.

Thats all, may help when you have to go into Honda asking for some weird nut.

Also, as an aside, the Rick Damelian Honda parts division on Parra Rd kicks ass! Both Gas and Dwayne are legends! I have never experienced better customer service and I'll be telling everyone I know! They go to the trouble of ordering the most obscure clips and other tiny pieces when everyone else tells me to not bother. Also, their prices are considerable cheaper than any other dealer I have been to, and there's a concierge to look after your car! and a gym, and a library, oh its mad!

Integra_guy
18-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Nice find. Have you seen the downloadable manuals website in the Tech section??

Redteg
18-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Ye I've seen those Integra_guy, very very helpful!

...I've also got an entire 2 folders worth of workshop manual, but It's only for the G2 tegs if anyone wants a copy... either on paper or .pdf