PDA

View Full Version : audio difficulties..

dbernal
22-07-2009, 07:31 PM
im having a problem with the bass in my car, the bass comes and then goes, has anybody been through this? if anybody has any info on how to solve this problem it would be appreciated :) cheers

OMG.JAI xD
22-07-2009, 10:39 PM
What do you mean by comes and goes?

On and off?

Loud and quiet?

Check that your amp isnt turning off. Could be bad ground. Bad remote connection. Shorting out somewhere.

Check your battery voltage drop as the bass notes kick in. (Check charge rate before hand). Could be a faulty alternator (or the regulator) that cant handle the sudden demand for power.

arverson
23-07-2009, 12:12 AM
could be as simple as a loose connection..

maybe give more details about your system??

hectic_filo
23-07-2009, 09:08 AM
dennis whats happening to your system?? is that your sub's bass thats turns off and on?? does it happen when your driving or even if your in full stop?

OMG.JAI xD is right, could be the remote cable, ground cable or even ur RCA cable.. its could be loose and loosing groud to each other.. check from the deck to the amp.

let me know if u need help..

dbernal
27-07-2009, 07:14 PM
cheers guys, i'll call yah soon kelvin bro, caught up wiid school lol, thanks guys..

hectic_filo
28-07-2009, 09:25 AM
cheers guys, i'll call yah soon kelvin bro, caught up wiid school lol, thanks guys..

back to skool huh, i am home most of the time now.. no job lol.. :(

is it still happening? audio issues?

dbernal
28-07-2009, 06:57 PM
i hardly notice it, buh it'll be arright for now i guess, just wanna do more to it already man... haha

hectic_filo
28-07-2009, 07:01 PM
i hardly notice it, buh it'll be arright for now i guess, just wanna do more to it already man... haha

haha.. you can do any mod in a car as long you have $$$..your gud to go.. lol

reedyek4
31-07-2009, 10:13 AM
normally due to bad ground from past experience...check the amp if it has a power light...run the system, if the light turns off and cuts the bass it will be a power issue..