PDA

View Full Version : Jazz GD3 Foot Rest?

EKNR33
24-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Hey Guys,

So i've finally grown up or old and sold my R33 Gts25t which did 12's down the 1/4mile and got myself a Jazz which my missus loves.

Anyways the question is, does the Jazz have a optional foot rest for your left foot or do we not have this luxury?

hiko
24-07-2009, 04:09 PM
hey mate!
welcome and congratulations on your decision i myself has also recently sold my SR20DET onevia and got back into a jazz again too.

i have 2006 vti-s model and i have also noticed it did not come with the rubber padded foot rest, it is a manual so the clutch pedal is quite close to the left sidewall.

i think i recall seeing a foorest in my old 02 GLI jazz but it was auto.

can anyone else confirm?

rosewood
24-07-2009, 06:10 PM
the GE09 has one the auto - VTI, nice big one. I remember my old 2003 jazz did not, that's why I had a hole in the carpet where my left foot used to sit.

noodleman27
01-08-2009, 08:48 AM
carbing makes metal footrest for gd3

tsxl
07-08-2009, 06:26 PM
I have a 05 jazz vti that doesn't have a footrest too. I went to honda shop and ask for one, they siad they don't sell them. Anyone know where to get one?

black_jazzato
08-08-2009, 11:09 PM
If I remember it right, it has a foot rest attached with Honda JDM floor mat. Honda access, I think.

hare
27-11-2009, 11:26 PM
we should able to use the foot rest from other car???how about DC5?anyone have some idea?

fillit
28-11-2009, 10:21 PM
i have a gd3 in manual and yeh no footrest, ive done abit of research and basically what people are doing is attaching a dead pedal to the car, theres one in my wtb thread (trying to get one off ozhonda) the one you need has to be able to bolted onto the side, but where exactly in the car i havnt figured out yet.

hare
28-11-2009, 10:33 PM
yes,same here,I have two GD3 with me now none of them have foot rest,even I import few CVT model none of them come with foot rest as well.I use to think it's fine,but if you drive for a long time or have bucket seat...etc it's not a good idea....sigh....always thinking to use the DC5 one to have a try,hope it work?:o

i have a gd3 in manual and yeh no footrest, ive done abit of research and basically what people are doing is attaching a dead pedal to the car, theres one in my wtb thread (trying to get one off ozhonda) the one you need has to be able to bolted onto the side, but where exactly in the car i havnt figured out yet.

fillit
28-11-2009, 11:35 PM
hrm im unsure tbh, theres an eg footrest for sale for like $5 but yeah dont think it would work as the shape of the chassis is different