PDA

View Full Version : JDM VTi-R

Wazza
09-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Does anyone know what the VTi-R is named in Asia, is it the Si VTEC, SiR or what?? I am going to Singapore in December and will hopefully buy up big, but I want to know what I am asking for....

Thanks in anticipation,
Wazza

Chi
09-11-2004, 08:31 PM
Well its known as SiR in japan for teh dc2 b18c teggys and b16a2 eg civics

McChook
10-11-2004, 05:57 AM
Anything for the engine - almost anything for a B18C or B16a (same basically) will fit.
Anything for the car - DC2 Integra SiR

[[d a n n y]]
10-11-2004, 07:29 AM
SIR (VTIR)
SIR-G (GSi)

monstaR
10-11-2004, 08:02 AM
Hey the vtir in singapore is known as the SiR but the thing is that they only had civic vtir and they did not bring in any teg's except for the dc2r JDM so your best bet would be to ask for parts relating to dc2 and they will understand. Are you aussie? They will definitely rip you off if you are not local so becareful.... ha ha :D

Wazza
10-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Thanks for your help guys....

Monstar I am an Aussie but my sister and her husband have been living in Singapore for a couple of years now and the locals tend not to rip him off with him being about 140kg of muscle and all... I am hoping to bring back a twin loop cat back exhaust and extractors to start with, any ideas how I can get them back to Aus as I doubt they will fit in my suitcase. The Mugen exhaust system for the Type R and VTi-R are the same arnt they???

Wazza

16CTEG
10-11-2004, 10:14 PM
my brother bought a JAP VTiR (Si) after about 96 they are called SiR i think, but not too sure. he got it for $10700. 91000 kms but unsure about the km's being genuine or not. but its a full stocky. the thing is 180Hp stock i think. and i heard it runs 14.9 secs 1/4 straight out of the factory. but i still beat him in a drag :D if anyone wants turbo kits for B series just Pm me they are abotu $1200 - $2000 for full kit except intercooler

vteccoupe
10-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey the vtir in singapore is known as the SiR but the thing is that they only had civic vtir and they did not bring in any teg's except for the dc2r JDM so your best bet would be to ask for parts relating to dc2 and they will understand. Are you aussie? They will definitely rip you off if you are not local so becareful.... ha ha :D

the dc2r is really rare in singapore...v.v.rare...and 4doors Rs are around in sing as well :D

if imnt wrong..for the EG civic..the EG6 or EG9 its still called e VTI... :wave:

Civic Type R
10-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Does anyone know what the VTi-R is named in Asia, is it the Si VTEC, SiR or what?? I am going to Singapore in December and will hopefully buy up big, but I want to know what I am asking for....

Thanks in anticipation,
Wazza
I thouht it was the Sir-G

Perry
11-11-2004, 11:32 AM
Thanks for your help guys....

Monstar I am an Aussie but my sister and her husband have been living in Singapore for a couple of years now and the locals tend not to rip him off with him being about 140kg of muscle and all... I am hoping to bring back a twin loop cat back exhaust and extractors to start with, any ideas how I can get them back to Aus as I doubt they will fit in my suitcase. The Mugen exhaust system for the Type R and VTi-R are the same arnt they???

Wazza

im asumming the exhuast is the same

tinkerbell
11-11-2004, 11:50 AM
the early (93-95) JDM DC2 VTiR equivalent was called 'Si VTEC'

http://www.honda.co.jp/HOT/ModelData/integra/94it3-ka-305/line_up.html

the later (95-01) JDM DC2 VTiR equivalent was called 'SiR-G'

http://www.honda.co.jp/HOT/ModelData/integra/95it-k-508a/grade_data/3sir_g.html