PDA

View Full Version : my headlight washers stopped working

rokkuchan
02-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Hi my headlight washers stopped working... when i press it, i can only hear the relay switch inside the dash. I can't hear the motor pump but my windscreen sprays are fine.

I miss the spray coz i use it to spray taxi drivers with their windows down. :(

anybody have any ideas?

genghiskhan
02-08-2009, 09:44 PM
its probably out of water

BRU51N
02-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Hi my headlight washers stopped working... when i press it, i can only hear the relay switch inside the dash. I can't hear the motor pump but my windscreen sprays are fine.

I miss the spray coz i use it to spray taxi drivers with their windows down. :(

anybody have any ideas?

the previous owner must have removed the fuse inside the engine bay. majority of s2k owners remove the fuse cause you'd often tap it with your elbows.

irvinchua
02-08-2009, 11:58 PM
I think he say's that they have stopped working. That probably means that as a career Taxi driver squirter, his career has come to a so-called 'screeching halt'.

Maybe the pump is broken? Or the fuse blew?

I thought the water reservoir supplies both the windshield wipers and the headlight washers?

Mr_will
03-08-2009, 12:13 AM
since you use them to be a c*nt, i hope you cant make them work.

rokkuchan
03-08-2009, 12:41 AM
pump probably broken.

and i only squirt those farking cut in and stop where ever the fark they want.

irvinchua
03-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Do you also squirt those who turn then signal for half a second?

What about those who drive real slow, start to cut out into your lane and then hesitate and keep doing for for about 500 meters?

ludecrs
03-08-2009, 01:13 PM
This isn't a hate thread guys LOL, back on topic.

JMSBND
03-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Sometimes a hose can come off the back of one of the jets in the bumper then no pressure but your screen jets still work. Happened to me.

PS.....really good fun in summer at the lights when hot girls in bikinis walk in front of you!!!!

tamay_s2k
03-08-2009, 09:22 PM
LMAO
same thing happened to me. i topped off the water and it started working again.
I LOVE YOUR TAXI SPRAYING CAREER
LMAO
i do something similar
when i show my mates my car they look at the washers and say "whats this?" i reply "i'll show you" and i spray them in the face lmao.
its the best feature on the s2k if you wanna be a f***

JAP-S2K
03-08-2009, 09:46 PM
If you want a pump, i've got one, it's yours for free! I hate the headlight washers.

rokkuchan
03-08-2009, 09:49 PM
If you want a pump, i've got one, it's yours for free! I hate the headlight washers.

COOL! but i wanna figure out what's wrong with it first... do i need to take the bumper off to check the hose and crap??

I've topped up thought it ran out of water but it's not. Usually when it's out of water you can still hear it pumping but it doesn't at all. Can just hear the relay click that's it.

JAP-S2K
03-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Yeah front bar needs to come off to check hoses, by memory front guard needs to come off to replace motor.

revolution
03-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Try giving it a couple more squirts. I haven't even tried my S2K washers but on my euro they never worked when I bought the car. Filled it up and still nothing. Was kinda glad cause I hate the washers, but turns out I need to press the button quite a few times to get the water into the lines and now it works.

F20C
05-08-2009, 05:05 PM
its probably out of water

:thumbsup:

kaho86922
06-08-2009, 06:16 PM
its not a bad thing though, the headligh washer jsut get your car more dirty

aowwllan
06-08-2009, 09:03 PM
the previous owner must have removed the fuse inside the engine bay. majority of s2k owners remove the fuse cause you'd often tap it with your elbows.

yeah i know that feeling man.. sucks.

happens alot to me.. =_= once at a set of lights i accidentally pushed it with my elbow and it sprayed the people walking across the pedestrian.. lol.

and a few times when i just finished drying off my car. REALLY IRRITATING lol.

thats why i got rid of em =P looks cleaner as well

rokkuchan
07-08-2009, 04:32 PM
it's not out of water coz i have filled and tried, and it's not the fuse taken off from previous owner because it was working when it is NOW my car... but checked fuse today, it's not blown.

Mmm gotta take off bumper now... troublesome...

Djbinh
04-09-2009, 04:12 PM
yeah i know that feeling man.. sucks.

happens alot to me.. =_= once at a set of lights i accidentally pushed it with my elbow and it sprayed the people walking across the pedestrian.. lol.

and a few times when i just finished drying off my car. REALLY IRRITATING lol.

thats why i got rid of em =P looks cleaner as well

Only for model 1999-2001 has it in the center 2002-2003 has it near the cluster

Tw-38
04-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Maybe you have to check the plug under the central console.

It might be dropped sometime when you pass a bump.

I remove my one because it really makes my car dirty...