PDA

View Full Version : seeker motorsport in melbourne, how are they?

ekfour97
08-08-2009, 07:27 PM
hi anyone help me with how motor seeker in vic. are.read the reviews but could do with some reassurance.about 2 have a motor conversion done there and want 2 know how they are.buying motor from there and would prefer 2 have it installed where im buying it from for warranty reasons..cheers

THEEYA
08-08-2009, 07:31 PM
they are a trader on ozhonda, they seem like a good organization; but i've had no personal experience with them.

ekfour97
08-08-2009, 07:42 PM
yeah ratings are good 100% but still could do with reassurance.just to make me feel better.

MikeyG
08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
hey there,

i have done most my purchases from seeker, they are an excellent group of people. They have most parts for your cars, they also have good rates.

Ed is the main man of the company and he communicates all the time when i bought goods from him. I got my ek9 parts from him and he would pm me all the time with updates on whats happening with the parts and when its coming in.

No doubt you would have the same experience as me, I say go for it and he will look after you :)

ekfour97
08-08-2009, 08:10 PM
thanks mikeyg..seem gd ,but when im parting with alot of my hard earned cash reassurances are gr8

MikeyG
08-08-2009, 08:36 PM
i know what you mean dude,

when i got parts from seeker they lost one of my taillights lights without me knowning, straight away Ed pmed me saying that he has lost it and getting another one from japan sent directly to my door. 2 days later its infront of my door.

and since your looking at getting an engine conversion i believe they give warrenty or some assurance dude.

give him a pm talk to him abit and get to know him :)

ekfour97
08-08-2009, 08:50 PM
cheers, pmd and spoken a bit seems all good,thanks for reply,2mths warranty on motor should be ok even better warranty with them installing it...i think..

ekfour97
30-08-2009, 09:49 PM
all done highly recommended