PDA

View Full Version : Dc2R Dash Light help !!

danny_2132
10-08-2009, 09:31 PM
hey guys, last night i noticed my petrol guage isnt lighting up with the rest of my dash and also half of my speedo is sort of dimmed , anyone else had this problem? or know how to fix it? im thinking its the fuse but i just want to make sure thanks

evilclown
11-08-2009, 05:50 PM
if theres still a light in ur dash means thers no problem on the fuse...try to change the bulb in ur dash t10 is rigth size.

DLO01
11-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Its easy enough to pull out the cluster and check if the bub is blown.

To take of the cluster 'suround' theres 2 screws underneath. Pull out the suround. Then you now have access to the cluster screws. Undo the screws and you can now pull out the cluster, to access the rear. Take out the bulb in question and check/replace. I don't think you'll need to remove all the plugs. So turn on your ignition etc and test if it works before putting it all back together. :thumbsup:

danny_2132
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM

To take of the cluster 'suround' theres 2 screws underneath. Pull out the suround. Then you now have access to the cluster screws. Undo the screws and you can now pull out the cluster, to access the rear. Take out the bulb in question and check/replace. I don't think you'll need to remove all the plugs. So turn on your ignition etc and test if it works before putting it all back together. :thumbsup:

thanks ill try it out

danny_2132
12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
arent the t10 bulbs the same light bulbs as the parkers??

evilclown
12-08-2009, 04:28 PM
yup.......

danny_2132
18-08-2009, 11:48 PM

thanks heaps dude it was a big help. the cluster surround was a b!tch to get out tho