PDA

View Full Version : Camber kit ej8 help

nisboi40
12-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey guys and gurls just have a quick question bout camber kits.
On my ej8 I have skunk 2 pro series coilovers and recently I bought some 17x7 Stamford cauruso and they rubes my guards on every bump, so I stiffend the coils to stop the rub and it worked but now ride comfort just too bumpy, what would be a good way to fix that with last resourt guard rolling and new set of rims, I was thinking a camber kit and set it with a lil but negative camber but correct me if I'm wrong. Pls help guys
Cheers

Toilet
12-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Guard rolling will probably cost less than a camber kit. If you lower it even more, you may get a tad more camber and avoid guard rubbing. Although that may lead to different problems like lower ground clearance.
Alternatively you can just raise it up just enough so that it clears your guards

nisboi40
13-08-2009, 05:49 AM
hmm i'll try softing the sussy how would I make it higher? I've already purchased the camber kit just need to get it installed

55EXX
13-08-2009, 05:05 PM
roll the guards. why be soft for. with low profile tyres i would be weary handling wise as more camber and very little tyre give your contact patch would be very small = less braking and acceleration. i'd only run for a street car 1 degree camber up front but as much castor as possible.

nisboi40
13-08-2009, 10:00 PM
I Gita moblie guy Sydney guard roller
Or sumshit lol 65 bucks a guard I'm getting him to roll it and flare it a bit :)

tezza88
15-08-2009, 11:59 AM
where is this Sydney guard roller may i ask? =]