PDA

View Full Version : Warning Message From Endless Japan

ENDLESS
11-11-2004, 09:50 AM
Dear all members in OZHONDA,

There are some fake or imitation pads on the market, this issue is already been seriously looked at in Japan. Here is the direct translated warning message from ENDLESS Japan.

http://www.centraxauto.com.au/Endless/images/web_end.gif
*ENDLESS and ZEAL logos are the copyrighted property of ENDLESS (ENDLESS Japan), and may not be reproduced or used for any commercial purpose without the express written permission of ENDLESS.

http://www.endless-sport.co.jp/what_new/ruijityuui.gif

Warning (imitation or copy)

To customers who bought brake pads from unknown selling agency (net auction, online trading or second hand)

Firstly we are unable to help you identify if the product you have bought are our genuine product, unless we can check the “actual” pads. So we strongly recomend you to purchase directly from our dealer.

Since there are many “imitation or copy” on the market. Please be careful when you are purchasing our product. As we will not take any responsibility if the vehicle is damaged due to the use of second hand or imitation products.

*We will make changes in the backing plate colour or stamp etc. without notice.
**Please refer to the notes in the product catalogue for the alteration on the products

When you want to make enquiry thorough E-Mail

Please provide clear picture of engraved serial number on the backing plate(on all 4 brake pads), and 1 picture of the friction material side
http://www.endless-sport.co.jp/what_new/kokuin.gif

If you wish to have your brake pads checked, please send the pads to the following address:

Centrax Performance Parts Distributions
Suite 5, 547 Kessels Road,
MacGregor Q4109

Note
Please also provide the following detail:
Customer’s Name
Address
Contact Phone Number
E-Mail Address
Where The Products Have been Purchased
Purchased Product Type (eg. NA-Y)

We will contact you when we receive the actual products with above information.

*The customer will pay the postage.
**Returning the product will be handled by C.O.D.

If you wish to send us an e-mail, please send to the address below:

info@centraxauto.com.au

bennettaru
18-11-2004, 05:35 PM
that's not good to know,

not only are people getting ripped off, it's damn dangerous

Cyrus
19-11-2004, 03:46 PM
yup...it's bloody lifes you talking about!!

b18a
19-11-2004, 06:03 PM
yup...it's bloody lifes you talking about!!

yeah, agree

Cheers

ENDLESS
08-12-2004, 03:07 PM
I agree with you all... thats why ENDLESS Japan has told us to let the customer know about this issue... You might be able to get the pads cheaper from unknow sources (eg...internet trading etc) but what you are getting maybe something to consider about... remember you can never buy life...

edw-R
11-12-2004, 12:39 AM
I agree with you all... thats why ENDLESS Japan has told us to let the customer know about this issue... You might be able to get the pads cheaper from unknow sources (eg...internet trading etc) but what you are getting maybe something to consider about... remember you can never buy life...
I agree with you. I heard some brake pad made in china with blue colour in endless pad box.

Limbo
12-12-2004, 08:14 PM
damn that's a worry. Is there any easy way to tell if its the fake or than sending them in???

NEWKON
12-12-2004, 09:09 PM
If you've not already purchased them, the only way to make sure is to purchase them off an Authorised dealer.

If you already have, you can tell the difference because the copies are not as heavy as the genuine article, and if enough pressure is applied, they will snap in half!!!

ENDLESS
13-12-2004, 11:37 AM
If you've not already purchased them, the only way to make sure is to purchase them off an Authorised dealer.I am sure this is the only way to be 100% sure...because I do trust all my dealers

Limbo
13-12-2004, 05:17 PM
If you've not already purchased them, the only way to make sure is to purchase them off an Authorised dealer.

If you already have, you can tell the difference because the copies are not as heavy as the genuine article, and if enough pressure is applied, they will snap in half!!!
<--- point taken

Disciple
01-03-2005, 11:56 PM
i wouldnt want to pay a bundle for endless gear soon finding out it was fake.. that would break my heart and pocket !

archangelmiccy
02-03-2005, 01:38 AM
good time to let me know coz I gotta gotta buy new pads next week, and I always use endless, now Iknow to be careful, cheers