PDA

View Full Version : 93 EG Brake Globes

VTEC@14.7psi
14-08-2009, 02:13 PM
:honda:eyz sorry for starting such a sh!t thread but I was just goin for pink slip n the old dude doing it recons my break light globes should be clear instead of the red that they are, becaus the plastic break covers are red...

I dont care to buy clear ones to get the slip but wtf, I would think break light globes should be red anyway....?

Did i get ripped off to buy some sht globes off him or can any1 tell me if its true? thanks

kcokla
14-08-2009, 03:57 PM
from my understanding all break lights should always be red.

becaues the hatch lights/housing(not bulbs) themselves, shouldnt it not matter and they will always coem out red in just differnt shades?

Lukezen27
15-08-2009, 05:03 AM
:honda:eyz sorry for starting such a sh!t thread but I was just goin for pink slip n the old dude doing it recons my break light globes should be clear instead of the red that they are, becaus the plastic break covers are red...

I dont care to buy clear ones to get the slip but wtf, I would think break light globes should be red anyway....?

Did i get ripped off to buy some sht globes off him or can any1 tell me if its true? thanks

All the globes in your car should clear mate...

It’s the coloured plastic covers that create the necessary colour range using clear backing lights

VTEC@14.7psi
15-08-2009, 12:11 PM
oh ok, thanks for replies, its just that the globes that were in it when i got are red globes :/ Thanks