PDA

View Full Version : User Junyu / ummmz - Scam allegation

tenji`
19-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Sorry to do this guys however im trying to get in contact with William Yue aka JunYu as i have bought something off him and it hasnt arrived and ive tried contacting him via pm's and calling his mobile however have been unsuccessful... even when he was online.

if you are reading this William can you contact me ASAP.

Or if any other member can get in contact with him can they please get him to call me.

Cheers,

Polo

felixd
19-08-2009, 10:14 AM
far mann !!!!! another one after another

demons21
19-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Mate,

I am also chasing JunYu. I purchased some Wheels from him last week yet I have heard nothing back. Nor have I seen the wheels.

Cheers

felixd
19-08-2009, 10:37 AM
feel sorry for u guys i would contact police asap n let ur bank know to get the full refund

racerwannabe
19-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Sorry to hear that you may have been scammed but did you guys check his trade rating before you parted your cash? He has the worst trade rating I've seen on Ozhonda.

demons21
19-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I read his Trade Rating after I purchased. There was one really bad remark and the rest seemed to be ok. I can't believe he is still allowed to be a member.

racerwannabe
19-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I read his Trade Rating after I purchased. There was one really bad remark and the rest seemed to be ok. I can't believe he is still allowed to be a member.

Yeah i agree...people like him should be banned..Mods are you guys listening?

felixd
19-08-2009, 10:56 AM
MODS should banned him for good !!!

demons21
19-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Man,

I just got my car like 2 months ago, 2006 lux with the sat nav.

Only put the K&N air filter and chrome door sills so far.

Looking at putting the Euro Sports Front bar on shortly. And I guess a set of Aftermarket wheels now that Junyu did not send my wheels. Do you know anyone who still sells Advanti Blades 18". They are my favourite so far.

tenji`
19-08-2009, 11:20 AM
hey mate i sell advanti wheels here in melbourne let me know what your after.

ive also only just gotten a euro and been more active on this forum as i havent owned a honda prior to that for atleast 5-6 years... he had some bad ratings but there were some good ratings so i didnt think a fellow member would try rip off another member.

if its happened that often i am wondering why mods still allow him to be trading on the forums? On evo oz if this member had been on there he would have been banned a long time ago.

demons21
19-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Tenji

Mate I am chasing Advanti Blades. 18". I think they are an old wheels but they are the only wheel I like on the Euro.

If you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

tenji`
19-08-2009, 11:36 AM
ill see what i can do ...

how wide are u after?

demons21
19-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Advanti Blades. 18" x 7.5"

Cheers mate

felixd
19-08-2009, 11:45 AM
no selling as a new comer bro :)

tenji`
19-08-2009, 11:49 AM
all good mate on to it... :)

will pm u.

anyways back to the JunYu case.

cos its really starting to annoy me now.

felixd
19-08-2009, 11:52 AM
i think his online now :) PM him

demons21
19-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I had a buyer for the Wheels on my car, and now he is going to be pretty disapointed.

I will probably have my car sitting on blocks when I get home. hahaha.

Why isn't Aarong doing anything about it? He is a moderator right?

Just looked at my bank account and it seems Junyu has taken $80 out of my Pay Pal for freight. I will contact Pay Pal and have to get that back....

demons21
19-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Felix,

I tried to PM him. His pm account is full and can not receive mail....!!!!

felixd
19-08-2009, 11:56 AM
oh yeah :( hmm im not sure what to do just get ur money back if i were u

felixd
19-08-2009, 11:58 AM
conctact Benjaminn for further help

Darkii_
19-08-2009, 12:10 PM
There's even another thread about him in the lounge, seriously suprised he's still here.
He's done the dodgy to me also. was lucky to get my money back.

Come on sort him out already

tenji`
19-08-2009, 12:11 PM
yeh ive already tried pming whilst he was online ...

no response.

Crapdaz
19-08-2009, 12:31 PM
yeh ive already tried pming whilst he was online ...

no response.
he ignores your pm's, mods pm's everything to do with refund.

demons21
19-08-2009, 12:34 PM
So how does OZhonda deal with these kinds of people. There is nothing stoping him from selling to others, and or creating a new identity?

Cheers

tenji`
19-08-2009, 12:35 PM
well in the pms i havent asked for a refund i have merely asked him what the deal is and no response.

Looks like im gonna have to pull some strings at Channel 7 :)

I already know where he lives and i will be reporting this to the police also.

demons21
19-08-2009, 12:43 PM
You and me both...

felixd
19-08-2009, 12:44 PM
pls do dat ASAP :D we will support you

williamwong
19-08-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101235

uhm, seems like this guy have some friends here, maybe try pmming them?

Type R Positive
19-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Guess what?
He's online now....

wynode
19-08-2009, 01:50 PM
well in the pms i havent asked for a refund i have merely asked him what the deal is and no response.

Looks like im gonna have to pull some strings at Channel 7 :)

I already know where he lives and i will be reporting this to the police also.

Hi there,

PM sent with contact details for the Victorian Fraud Squad (initial complaint made here by user big jim.

I have also banned this user until further notice. Please also contact me with an official complaint using the email address here (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&a=4).

George euro
19-08-2009, 02:06 PM
lol and i thoguht lebs were shifty :p

Darkii_
19-08-2009, 02:12 PM
So how does OZhonda deal with these kinds of people. There is nothing stoping him from selling to others, and or creating a new identity?

Cheers

The funny thing is he does have another identity, lols

Crapdaz
19-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Can't you ban by IP?

aaronng
19-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Why are you guys buying items from someone who has not posted in the forums since March 2009? If he is PM'ing you from your WTB threads, then he would be dodgy as well seeing that he doesn't post. Plus, any negative trade rating is not good. My opinion is everything should be positive.

integral90
19-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Someone outta beat his ass

George euro
19-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Someone outta beat his ass

ill call cousines for back up see what i can do :p lol

tony1234
19-08-2009, 06:12 PM
ill call cousines for back up see what i can do :p lol
What a low act.Praying on the trust of fellow ozhonda members.:thumbdwn:George.Round up a lynch mob and pay him a visit.jks.

The X Man
19-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Hey, he isn't the only dodgy seller on this forum. Been burnt twice, lucky both times i got my money back and by tracking down the culprits.

With that in mind i won't buy a cracker from anyone on here now.

integral90
19-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Hey, he isn't the only dodgy seller on this forum. Been burnt twice, lucky both times i got my money back and by tracking down the culprits.

With that in mind i won't buy a cracker from anyone on here now.

There are a lot of very genuine people on here though, don't assume the whole community is shit because of a few douches along the way :(

dtngo
19-08-2009, 11:22 PM
This f*cker has scammed me too - less than $50, but it's the principle. I'll be contacting the others who have been scammed so I can support them in their case to the police/other.

I started a thread looking to by Euro Sport rims. I was PM'd by JunYu, then later on by ummmz. I knocked both back because I was in NSW and they were in VIC. I didn't realise they were the same person until now.

If I could get face to face with him I'd do more than ask for my money back. Actually when you think about it, Jetstar fares make a visit to VIC very affordable.

lingamair
20-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Was recently scammed by same guy. Strongly suggest you contact the VIC fraud folks like what Wynode has mentioned.

Mods: Can we make a permanent sticky or announcement with regards to this guy? Perhaps publish part of his a/c number or address etc and warn members?

tenji`
20-08-2009, 11:21 AM
ive spoken to vic police as instructed by wynode and they are building a big case on him and has been sent to the E-Squad in QLD... it looks like he will be nabbed very soon and get whats coming to him.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
20-08-2009, 11:47 AM
There's even another thread about him in the lounge, seriously suprised he's still here.
He's done the dodgy to me also. was lucky to get my money back.

Come on sort him out already

I believe there is actually a few..

his for sale thread showed alot of scammed members too, I think 3+ at the last count.

I know you and Darren got screwed but there was more.

Agreed.

Why are you guys buying items from someone who has not posted in the forums since March 2009?

There are a multiple of reasons WHY a member wouldn't have posted in months, family issues, work, lack of a Honda (etc)

I don't blame these guys for buying from a person who hasn't posted in ages (though I'm always sure to check there trader rating first)

ive spoken to vic police as instructed by wynode and they are building a big case on him and has been sent to the E-Squad in QLD... it looks like he will be nabbed very soon and get whats coming to him.

Good.

I do have one question though, is there a system in place for REPEAT offenders like Junyu.

Considering what he's done only a matter of weeks ago, I thought he would have been I.P Banned

Type R Positive
20-08-2009, 11:55 AM
This f*cker has scammed me too - less than $50, but it's the principle. I'll be contacting the others who have been scammed so I can support them in their case to the police/other.

I started a thread looking to by Euro Sport rims. I was PM'd by JunYu, then later on by ummmz. I knocked both back because I was in NSW and they were in VIC. I didn't realise they were the same person until now.

If I could get face to face with him I'd do more than ask for my money back. Actually when you think about it, Jetstar fares make a visit to VIC very affordable.Lol! Jetstar ment to be announcing $15 airfares today!

tenji`
20-08-2009, 11:58 AM
im keen to hold a euro meet and head down ;)

wynode
20-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Was recently scammed by same guy. Strongly suggest you contact the VIC fraud folks like what Wynode has mentioned.

Mods: Can we make a permanent sticky or announcement with regards to this guy? Perhaps publish part of his a/c number or address etc and warn members?

Good idea. This is done.
http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&a=21

Guys ALWAYS remember to read the announcements / stickies.

I believe there is actually a few..

his for sale thread showed alot of scammed members too, I think 3+ at the last count.

I do have one question though, is there a system in place for REPEAT offenders like Junyu.

Considering what he's done only a matter of weeks ago, I thought he would have been I.P Banned

YES there is a system in place like I have said many times before. This did come up previously as yourfather brought it up and that's why the system is in place.

The biggest problem is that nobody bothers to read the announcements (until they are explicitly pointed to them) and email me. ie here (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/announcement.php?f=104&a=4).

Guys please keep any threats of revenge out as that will not resolve the issue and will only result in this thread being close.

Also moved to Site Discussion.

integral90
20-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Guys please keep any threats of revenge out as that will not resolve the issue and will only result in this thread being close.

Isn't is that sort of soft attitude that allows wankers like JunYu and others to repeatedly scam people on Ozhonda?

aaronng
20-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Isn't is that sort of soft attitude that allows wankers like JunYu and others to repeatedly scam people on Ozhonda?
No, Ozhonda does not condone violence nor allow the forums to be used to organise an sorts of violence against anyone else, even a scammer.

integral90
20-08-2009, 03:59 PM
No, Ozhonda does not condone violence nor allow the forums to be used to organise an sorts of violence against anyone else, even a scammer.

So people have to pussy-foot while they have their money taken because Ozhonda doesn't condone violence? Seems a little unfair to me... I mean this issue really, really annoys me and I didn't even lose any money to this guy. I can only imagine how angry I'd be if I did lose money.

aaronng
20-08-2009, 04:16 PM
So people have to pussy-foot while they have their money taken because Ozhonda doesn't condone violence? Seems a little unfair to me... I mean this issue really, really annoys me and I didn't even lose any money to this guy. I can only imagine how angry I'd be if I did lose money.

Any violence that people want to undertake cannot be associated with Ozhonda and you can't use the forums to organise it. So you will have to organise it through other methods.

02gzm
20-08-2009, 04:17 PM

You'll find that most popular forums don't condone violence, theft, piracy or any illegal activities for that matter as they don't want to be shut down or fined for promoting said activities. If you wanna talk about that shit keep it to pm.

integral90
20-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Any violence that people want to undertake cannot be associated with Ozhonda and you can't use the forums to organise it. So you will have to organise it through other methods.

Oh aaronng you sly dog ;)

power_of_dreams
20-08-2009, 05:05 PM
My 2cents:

I have actually bought something off this guy and got what I wanted (mind you it was pickup so I was never in danger of loosing my money).

Guy seemed like a genuinely good person, but he was near impossible to get a hold of via PM or phone.

aaronng
20-08-2009, 05:45 PM
My 2cents:

I have actually bought something off this guy and got what I wanted (mind you it was pickup so I was never in danger of loosing my money).

Guy seemed like a genuinely good person, but he was near impossible to get a hold of via PM or phone.

They he should advertise the item as "pick up only"

Darkii_
21-08-2009, 11:07 AM
They he should advertise the item as "pick up only"

The thing is he doesn't have the item, he keeps "selling" the same items to other members and then ignoring all pm's/calls etc.

What you need is his house number and to talk to his mum, then she'll tell you he doesn't have the item and you can go collect your money off her after you call like 100 times.

I would call him a genuinely dodgy person.

aaronng
21-08-2009, 11:10 AM
The thing is he doesn't have the item, he keeps "selling" the same items to other members and then ignoring all pm's/calls etc.

What you need is his house number and to talk to his mum, then she'll tell you he doesn't have the item and you can go collect your money off her after you call like 100 times.

Put it as feedback into the trade rating. Personally, anyone with a single negative and a serious explanation of how the sale went bad is off my list when I am shopping.

tenji`
21-08-2009, 02:25 PM

i think i have his home number... i am not sure tho.

02gzm
21-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Make sure you keep us updated on this

[ IV 23 VI ]
21-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Wow Interesting read

Min988
21-08-2009, 06:29 PM
;2423151']Wow Interesting read

There was another thread about him in the lounge which got closed down. I hope the big case building is going to come down like a tonne of bricks on him. Be funny if its just like in Fast Furious one, big bust during dinner time and gets slapped by dad "you bring disrespect to our family".

I wonder how much his total proceeds from his scamming are. Should do a private dollar count. Pm me how much you lost and ill get a running total.

RiceMeister
21-08-2009, 06:32 PM
I was PM'ed by ummmz on numerous occasions after advertising a wanted ad for euro sport wheels. we worked out a price and he sent me pictures. was going to do local pickup with him at his "location" @ "southbank" in the city. i decided to pull out of the deal due to change in mind and he continued to PM offering a cheaper price, he seemed genuine and legit but I didn't end up buying them. reading this thread has been very interesting. glad to know who ummmz really is now...definitely won't be buying anything.

good luck with the chase lads!

SHOGUNOVDDRK
23-08-2009, 01:01 PM
You'd get a better/more firm answer by Pm'ing Wynode

02gzm
26-08-2009, 09:17 AM
He's still trying to scam ppl on other sites too.

Check out this on firesport.
http://firesport.com.au/accord-euro-wheels-wheels-shock-brakes--ad139084.htm

And this is the link he PM'ed Demons21
http://oimg.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Willrandom/lineup.jpg

I'll talk to Mark from Firesport and get the ad taken down if it is him.

If someone wants to pass this info on to the relevant authorities please feel free.

aaronng
26-08-2009, 10:35 AM
He's still trying to scam ppl on other sites too.

Check out this on firesport.
http://firesport.com.au/accord-euro-wheels-wheels-shock-brakes--ad139084.htm

And this is the link he PM'ed Demons21
http://oimg.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Willrandom/lineup.jpg

I'll talk to Mark from Firesport and get the ad taken down if it is him.

If someone wants to pass this info on to the relevant authorities please feel free.
What happens when you buy it from him and do pickup? That way you won't lose your money before receiving the goods.

02gzm
26-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Yea I sent him a message asking if I can come look at them (pretending to be in Melb). Still waiting on a reply.

I have a mate down there that can probably go verify they exist if need be too.

wynode
26-08-2009, 01:27 PM
Yea I sent him a message asking if I can come look at them (pretending to be in Melb). Still waiting on a reply.

I have a mate down there that can probably go verify they exist if need be too.
My guess is that he will go for the people who want it delivered (saying he still has it) and never deliver. If you know it is him for sure I suggest contacting firespot!

big jim
05-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Report him to the police see what they can do.

big jim

Stig
08-09-2009, 03:29 PM
What happens when you buy it from him and do pickup? That way you won't lose your money before receiving the goods.

to date i have brought 2 sets of rims and tyres and a set of tyres from him. all goods paid for and all goods recieved

big jim
08-09-2009, 09:52 PM
You must have got the rims lingamair and I were to get but never received after we paid the mongerel.

demons21
09-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Stig,

Perhaps you got the wheels that I bought from him...

tenji`
10-09-2009, 12:18 PM
update: one of my good friends who is Debt Collector and has finally gotten in contact with him at his house today. Supposedly has told my friend he has a date with the Courts soon.

His reason for not sending me the bodykit was the fact that i didnt give him enough time and the fact that i went to the police.

Which we can tell is utter crap.

demons21
10-09-2009, 12:50 PM
That is crap.

He will get a slap on the wrist and walk away. He had the chance to send the items. He also had the chance to give back our money yet he didn't.

tenji`
10-09-2009, 02:05 PM
That is crap.

He will get a slap on the wrist and walk away. He had the chance to send the items. He also had the chance to give back our money yet he didn't.

bingo.

well if anyones in melb n has free time to catchup give me a call :)

wynode
10-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Guys I'd like to keep this thread open for the benefit of all members so please to not make any comments in regards to 'taking matter into your own hands' ie violence, else I will have to close the thread.

tenji`
10-09-2009, 04:53 PM
maybe going to the police station in a group would be more beneficial than going one by one.

big jim
10-09-2009, 06:30 PM
If he has ripped you off YOU need to go to the police and make an official complaint.I have already done this and was told by them the more official complaints against him the easier the chances of a conviction and the longer the custodial sentence and no one else getting ripped off, as for threatening people with violence I agree with wynode this thread is not the place for that as we need this running for other members to stay informed and maybe supply information in regards to the mongerel.

big jim

demons21
11-09-2009, 08:56 AM
No one is threatening any one. All we require is our money back or the promised goods. The "Law" will catch up with the offender yet that doesn't put the money back in to our accounts. I received $1.94 back from PAYPAL (with more to follow) as this is all the money that was in the offenders account, please don't tell me you think this is fair?

Regards

WATAJK
13-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Ouch much watta f*ckin rip
This guy will get whats coming to him dw :)
The law catches up wif scammers

wynode
14-09-2009, 10:31 PM
If he has ripped you off YOU need to go to the police and make an official complaint.I have already done this and was told by them the more official complaints against him the easier the chances of a conviction and the longer the custodial sentence and no one else getting ripped off, as for threatening people with violence I agree with wynode this thread is not the place for that as we need this running for other members to stay informed and maybe supply information in regards to the mongerel.

big jim

I can't stress how important this is. Feel free to PM me or email me and I will pass on the details of the Frau Squad who is investigating this (thanks to big jim for this).

Basically soon as you ask him about picking up, this stop all correspondence. Ie he is trying to get people to deposit money into his account!

SHU-ES1
20-09-2009, 09:39 AM
polo, when did you get the euro? still got that evo of yours. bad luck with the scam bro, hope all you guys get your money back and he gets what he deserves.

demons21
08-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Hey Guys

Good news, I got my wheels from the accused above... I will not go in to detail, "how I got them" as this is not important. Thanks for all your help,,, oh wait no one actually helped me at all (except Tenji)...

One for the GOOD GUYS!!!

E_Honda
18-10-2009, 07:06 PM
The rip off artist JunYu that everyone knows well is on these forums under the new name of 'ummmz'. Don't know if anyone knows this but just giving everyone a heads up, cause he was trying to sell me an OEM body kit and i found out it was him. Luckily i didnt loose any money to him.

SHOGUNOVDDRK
18-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Great to hear, was well aware of Junyu's new work but cheers.

I.P Ban for Junyu may be necessary me thinks.

wynode
18-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Hi all just a quick update to let you know I've been speaking to a Detective Senior Constable of the VIC police who is investigating this case. The user's name, address, phone number, IP address has all been passed on. Will let you know when I hear something back.

big jim
18-10-2009, 11:10 PM
thx wynode

lingamair
19-10-2009, 02:57 AM
Hi all just a quick update to let you know I've been speaking to a Detective Senior Constable of the VIC police who is investigating this case. The user's name, address, phone number, IP address has all been passed on. Will let you know when I hear something back.

Thanks wynode for the update. Looking forward to some good news, hopefully fairly soon! :)

Darkii_
19-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Oh yes! some progress. About time justice got this guy, did a runner to me once. Hope this guy gets what his deserves.

felixd
19-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Oh yes! some progress. About time justice got this guy, did a runner to me once. Hope this guy gets what his deserves.

:D me too hopefully his going to jail brother haha

demons21
20-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Man, I really feel for you guys. I was just lucky that I got my wheels from him... It took me 3 months of tracking him down, but I got them! No thanks to Pay Pal...

integral90
20-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Not gonna insight violence... but you know... I can conveniently raise the topic of it without telling anyone to do it.

tenji`
20-10-2009, 11:51 PM
The rip off artist JunYu that everyone knows well is on these forums under the new name of 'ummmz'. Don't know if anyone knows this but just giving everyone a heads up, cause he was trying to sell me an OEM body kit and i found out it was him. Luckily i didnt loose any money to him.

will probably be the same kit he ripped me off on...and still owes me.

Darkii_
21-10-2009, 05:26 AM
aren't you in melbourne? go get your money back

tenji`
21-10-2009, 09:52 AM
if it was that easy i would have already had my money back...

Ive done everything llegally so far doesnt seem like anything is being done.

Then you wonder why some ppl take matters into their own hands.

Darkii_
21-10-2009, 10:36 AM
thats the only way i got my money back from that kient, theres a thread in site discussion or something. He's been reported to the cops, hope they do something about him

aaronng
21-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Moving to site discussion.

wynode
21-10-2009, 11:19 AM
If it's any help, I know how to find him and I know what car he drives, etc.
Please PM me his details so I can pass it on to the police. Do not post it here.

wynode
21-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Please see my post here (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2516677&postcount=82).

wynode
21-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Merged duplicate threads and updated title

demons21
22-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Guys

I am going to have to agree with Tenji and Darkii on this one!! I got me wheels from the accused and lets just say I did not ask politely. When it comes down to actually "taking action", I have to admit that the Police are the last ones you want to get involved. He will get a fine and a slap on the wrist, maybe even community service. But that will not put the money back in to your accounts!! What is the world coming too when vigilante justice rules.

flipfire
22-10-2009, 09:15 AM
You can get a restitution order to get your money back,

lingamair
23-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Hello! I've gotten an update from the Hume police folks, and its good news. Did the rest who lodged a complaint also get an email?

kcokla
23-12-2009, 06:28 AM
please share the email ?

felixd
23-12-2009, 06:54 AM
share 2

demons21
23-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Please share the email.. I received nothing from the Police. ...

SIP117
23-12-2009, 07:08 PM
man,,,,this is really really interesting :)

nudal
25-12-2009, 11:13 PM
does anyone know his contact number? I know a few ppl that can trace his mobile number? If its with the right carrier, i possibly can get everything about him! eg. address

joyride
26-12-2009, 08:36 AM
does anyone know his contact number? I know a few ppl that can trace his mobile number? If its with the right carrier, i possibly can get everything about him! eg. address
this has already happened.

zco
29-12-2009, 08:33 AM
im not sure if its been asked in the past, but is it possible we can have a thread about scammers ?

ie: who to look out for ? i know the trade rating is there, but it doesnt give the fine details of the transaction if someone got scammed

joyride
29-12-2009, 12:29 PM
i think (dont quote me) this thread is for scammers?

zco
30-12-2009, 02:36 AM
oh, i thought the thread was about the one user junyu/ummmz..
perhaps have a dedicated sticky in the FS section with a list of scammers and who to look out for. those that dont respond to the allegations can be added to the list lol

ive seen it on honda-tech. not sure if it'll work here

joyride
30-12-2009, 11:14 AM
i can change the thread title and move the thread to a more suitable forum but i need to ask the other mods on their opinion... i'll get back to you on this

wynode
31-12-2009, 08:37 PM
oh, i thought the thread was about the one user junyu/ummmz..
perhaps have a dedicated sticky in the FS section with a list of scammers and who to look out for. those that dont respond to the allegations can be added to the list lol

ive seen it on honda-tech. not sure if it'll work here

Yeah this particular thread is about junyu/ummmz. Problem with having a dedicated thread regarding scammers is that people start posting in there for the slightest bad trading experiance. Before the iTrader system we tried something like this (dedicated thread for trader experiences) and well...let's just say it didn't last very long due to some of the posts made and complaints from other users!

I haven't heard anything back from the police recently but update this thread if / when I do. Please PM me if anyone has more information.

big jim
08-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Got home this afternoon and surprise, surprise their was a cheque in the mail from the Victorian department of Justice refunding me my money from W.Yue A.K.A ummmz. Last I had heard from the Vic police was that he owned up to it but my chances of getting my money back was nil,which was fine as I was just happy to know the long arm of the law had him facing court for it and hopefully a criminal record.

wynode
08-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks for posting back Jim. Good to see a positive outcome. Also a big thanks to all the people that went through the right channels to make official complaints such that the police could follow it up!

fitme
13-12-2010, 08:02 AM
this william yue (firesports) scammed me for $160 for a pair of dc5s rims..its been 3 weeks now...

DanSA
13-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi Guys
Found you after digging up information on William Yue.

I paid for some wheels that never came until i lodged a police report with SA Police. I then got sent the rims but no tyres as promised. Its been months and im still chasing this idiot.
Please be warned - WILLIAM YUE is a liar and a thief , do not buy anything from this person.

He has currently scammed people on OZRenaultSport, OzHonda, Firesport, Toymods, FordForums, FordXR5turbo.com and others.
His usernames are WillYu Willaim Yue and others mentioned here. He drives an orange XR5 Turbo and lives in Attwood Victoria. I wont post the address or home phone number here as per forums rules.
I am going to chase it up with Vic Police - If any others that have been scammed want to contact me, please PM me and we can go from there.

Thanks
Dan

bennjamin
13-04-2012, 02:58 PM
Gl !

Keep it to Pm guys. I know this guy WILL get what's comIng to him, one way or another.

longers
13-04-2012, 11:13 PM
I can't believe this shit is still going on.

sensei_
14-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi Guys
Found you after digging up information on William Yue.

I paid for some wheels that never came until i lodged a police report with SA Police. I then got sent the rims but no tyres as promised. Its been months and im still chasing this idiot.
Please be warned - WILLIAM YUE is a liar and a thief , do not buy anything from this person.

He has currently scammed people on OZRenaultSport, OzHonda, Firesport, Toymods, FordForums, FordXR5turbo.com and others.
His usernames are WillYu Willaim Yue and others mentioned here. He drives an orange XR5 Turbo and lives in Attwood Victoria. I wont post the address or home phone number here as per forums rules.
I am going to chase it up with Vic Police - If any others that have been scammed want to contact me, please PM me and we can go from there.

Thanks
Dan

If you already know the address, then can I suggest that you compile a list of victims, amounts and forward it to the local police department. if im not wrong, the amount has to add to $10k+ to be worth the officer's time to investigate.

A few years back, I was taken $530, and that was the information relayed to me.

Another option would be to file a minor case claim in your state, and get a process server to act on it. This is what I did and the fella paid up quick smart.

DanSA
16-04-2012, 01:37 PM
SA and Vic police updated. The case is growing.
Id urge anyone who has a problem with William to do the same.

G-Stick
16-04-2012, 08:47 PM
hrmm... this guy sounds familiar.. i might have sold him something before..

void-
16-04-2012, 11:35 PM
ahhhh this guy.... i know him :)

void-
16-04-2012, 11:38 PM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/mikeyg_123/scammeronozh.jpg

void-
16-04-2012, 11:38 PM
thats him on the right :)

YeahByuddy
16-04-2012, 11:43 PM
haha voit image url look very interest.good info

void-
17-04-2012, 12:01 AM
i saved the photo when mikeyg posted it, was put down ages ago :)

you guys can thank me by spread the butter

thank you and god bless

ericl33
17-04-2012, 12:09 AM
looks like SiReal

obviously isn't, real SiReal is a really good guy, just sayin.

ericl33
17-04-2012, 12:25 AM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/mikeyg_123/scammeronozh.jpg

ericl33
17-04-2012, 12:36 AM
i saved the photo when mikeyg posted it, was put down ages ago :)

you guys can thank me by spread the butter

thank you and god bless
god bless.

sensei_
17-04-2012, 01:56 AM
what scum! hope someone or the law catches up with him

Rudy
17-04-2012, 08:59 PM
You wouldn't really recognise him looking at that photo, at least the way he was dressed when I sold something to him recently. Shorter hair, and bulked up, tatts. The dude is still actively trading on firesport and even using the same usernames and doesnt even use an alias name to cover his real name.

Only safe way to buy from private individuals site unseen is Ebay via paypal . Just plat it smart.

EKVTIR-T
17-04-2012, 09:04 PM
You wouldn't really recognise him looking at that photo, at least the way he was dressed when I sold something to him recently.
http://www.funnyreign.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/all_asians_look_alike.jpg

DanSA
18-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Another one here, looks like hes a member here, and on facebook.

http://i.imgur.com/36vqE.png

Also on you tube.. bit of a pin up boy our Will..:wave:

G-Stick
18-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Yea thats him.. Same guy I dealt with but I actually sold him something, seemed likr a nice guy lol

mocchi
18-04-2012, 11:54 AM
lmao ScammerWill

Symphorced
18-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Heh. I know the guy. Doesn't seem to be the type to be a scammer. Very nice bloke. But be that as it may, you'll all be happy to know that he is currently on a vacation in South Korea.

longers
18-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Yeap I was actually mates with the fcker at one point and then the cvnt drove away with my fkn rims.

NightKids
26-04-2012, 04:06 PM
I see all the money he's scammed has allowed him to go on a nice vacation to South Korea....

EKVTIR-T
26-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Heh. I know the guy. Doesn't seem to be the type to be a scammer. Very nice bloke. But be that as it may, you'll all be happy to know that he is currently on a vacation in South Korea.

What exactly is the type? Interested to hear your profile of scammer

curtis265
26-04-2012, 04:31 PM

inb4waisis comment

EKVTIR-T
26-04-2012, 04:36 PM

inb4waisis comment

http://i4.bebo.com/032/7/mediuml/2007/09/28/20/4809159155a5676771657ml.jpg

wynode
29-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Thread closed as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.