PDA

View Full Version : Selling engine - points system

Furious_G
23-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Hi there,

I have read all the info about getting point for knowlegable post etc before you can advertise in the FOR SALE section. Problem is: I don't own a Honda, and so I don't have anything useful to say.

I am selling a S2000 engine and I would like to post in the FOR SALE section. Can an admin please give me a point (or somthing) that will enable me to post.

Admins; it will be pick up only, so if you're worried i'm not a legit person, whoever buys it will have to come and pick it up.

Hope someone can help,

aaronng
23-08-2009, 04:08 PM
You can contribute in general discussion that applies to all cars. Can be something as simple as tyre pressures which someone else is asking for help on.

The reason for the points system is so that people don't sign up to Ozhonda just to sell in the marketplace. So you won't get a point from anyone if you don't start posting and genuinely helping people.

Furious_G
23-08-2009, 04:19 PM
The reason for the points system is so that people don't sign up to Ozhonda just to sell in the marketplace.

Why is that a bad thing? That is essentially what I am doing. I would much prefer to sell the engine to a genuine enthusiast rather than a wrecker or some random on ebay.

I have a honda engine for sale, so I come to the people who love Honda's.

The rules seem (in this case at least) to be preventing Honda enthusiasts from getting the opportunity to buy the flagship honda engine. I can see by various posts that these engines don't come up for sale all that often.

MWAKU
23-08-2009, 05:03 PM
yea you may be one legit person

but if ozhonda lets everyone just come and sell, then u have floods of people selling random shit, then more scammers come through, and then no one can trust anyone lol

jsut go sell on www.honda-tech.com.au

or post 50 points on jdmstyletuning.com (a lot of ozhonda members on there aswell)

or try ur luck on hardtuned or boostcruising

SHOGUNOVDDRK
23-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Follow MWAKU's advice, its what I'd say too.

Bearing in mind to Sell on Hardtuned you need to pay like $20 (which is worth it IMO) and I'm not too sure on Boost.

Luck.

OMG.JAI xD
23-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Dude.

Make flyers stating your sale. Put it on the windscreen of every jdm honda there is.

Your bound to make a sale.

No point negotiating on a forum that strictly has rules to prevent free sales without the return of community help.

They wont make an exception for just one user. Itll be a monopoly effect, creating havoc with other new members wanting the same rights.

Furious_G
24-08-2009, 06:28 AM
yea you may be one legit person

but if ozhonda lets everyone just come and sell, then u have floods of people selling random shit, then more scammers come through, and then no one can trust anyone lol

jsut go sell on www.honda-tech.com.au

or post 50 points on jdmstyletuning.com (a lot of ozhonda members on there aswell)

or try ur luck on hardtuned or boostcruising

Thanks man, will do.

bennjamin
24-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks man, will do.

The point is. I (we) dont care if you have a such a great legit offer to the community. (people who sign up with only intentions to sell something)

You are here to make money not be a member , so we would rather you go elsewhere.

You signed up with rules and templates shoved in your face - if you still cant get it , please simply pay to sell it somewhere else.

Best of luck.

Furious_G
24-08-2009, 11:13 AM
The point is. I (we) dont care if you have a such a great legit offer to the community. (people who sign up with only intentions to sell something)

You are here to make money not be a member , so we would rather you go elsewhere.

You signed up with rules and templates shoved in your face - if you still cant get it , please simply pay to sell it somewhere else.

Best of luck.

lol dude. Calm down Adolf.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00681/adolf-hitler-joke-4_681576c.jpg

wynode
26-08-2009, 01:17 PM
You'll have to play by the rules that all other members to in order to sell on here. Closed.