PDA

View Full Version : Sat Nav V15

paulh
24-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I believe V15 of the Sensis WhereIs maps is available for Honda's. I've got a 2009 compliant V6Lux. with V14 and thinking of upgrading...until I contacted Honda and found out they want $499.95 for the upgrade. Hmmm, seems a little steep, especially when V15 for other cars is listed on the 'poweredby.whereis' site for considerably less for other makes of cars. eg.
Jaguar $295
Land Rover $249
Mazda, Lexus, Ford $395.
You get the idea.
Problem is, Honda maps are not listed on the sensis site. Contacted Sensis, guess what...quote-"Please speak to the spare parts section of your Honda car dealer for further information regarding map updates for your Honda Accord V6 Luxury model GPS device."
Yep, and be prepared to pay an additional $100-$200 for speaking to Honda to get what arguably should have been supplied with the car when purchased, or at least offered as an upgrade once the V15 maps were released.
It is interesting to note that 2009 built Euro's come with the latest V15 as standard, yet not 2009 built Accord V6 Luxury's.
Rang my spare parts today - it was hinted that a non Honda disc may well work in the unit, perhaps with some Honda specific functionality missing. Hmm, not sure I'm willing to test the theory though.
Anyone with a 2008/2009 Accord V6L paid the price for the upgrade?

john_h
30-09-2009, 03:59 PM
I checked with the local Honda spare parts regarding an upgrade for 2007 Accord Euro. The guy I spoke to said that version 14 was the latest available . . quoted a price of $549.95, incl. GST!! He suggested checking the Sensis Whereis web site for version 15. Can't see anything listed, but maybe I missed something. It's pretty annoying using version 13. For example you drive down the Calder Freeway in Melbourne and are told to exit at a point where an overpass now exists . . pretty dangerous for the unsuspecting driver.

paulh
01-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow, that's more than they quoted me for V15. Pretty sure though that V15 is available through Honda. Which dealer did you speak to ?

Xplodin
01-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Honda Sat Nav DVD's are expensive because there's some extra coding on it that the other discs dont have. The DVD if i'm not mistake has the Software to run the sat nav as well. Just in case you pull ur battery out and need to restore the software. For this reason Honda has decided that they can charge what ever they like for the upgrade. I've got an 08 Euro And still only have the V13 on my car... and its a Copy as well cos if someone breaks into my car i dont want to replace my $549rrp Sat Nav Disc.

forensics
19-10-2009, 06:54 AM
anyone want to get together and buy it so we can burn it for "back up" purposes?

noodleman27
19-10-2009, 10:07 PM
so you can just simply copy the disk and use it on other cars?

cos my euro came with V15 nav disk

alex31
16-11-2009, 12:55 AM
anyone want to get together and buy it so we can burn it for "back up" purposes?

It's not a right time to buy at moment, especially in melbourne. As you know, the Honda v15 map data (but not software) is same as other cars. My friend has a lexus with "Lexus/Toyota v15 nav". The map does not include most new residential areas such as point cook. It does not have the new M8 extension "western fwy". Also, the new suburb "south wharf" and the new airport citylink entrance on the upgraded M1 was not involved. Anyway, I willing share the expense for next version, or you may want to try the v14 version if your disc earlier than 2008.

alex31
16-11-2009, 01:02 AM
Today 31/10/2009 sent of another email to HONDA but they are all dumb shits and they will probably ring and give me a lot of bullshit lies and excuses as usual
IF EVERYBODY SENDS EMAILS TO HONDA AUSTRALIA "Contact Us at" HEAD OFFICE NOW AND MAKE THEM LISTEN UNITED WE STAND
DON'T SIT BACK AND WAIT YOU PAID FOR THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM SO YOU WANT UPDATES and at a realistic price

AND YES I AM BLOODY ANGRY

Hi mate. how's going. Just try to demonstrate yourself more expert and professional than them in the talk, and communicate with them little bit toughly. It may improve their working efficiency siightly.

alex31
26-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Hi all
Good news at last
I have just Purchased on the 20/11/2009 from my Ringwood Victoria Dealer,
My 2008 Honda Accord Euro Luxury Nav. Model CL9 V15 Update
to suit my System "Mitsubishi Satnav. indash System"
THE PRODUCT IS AS FOLLOWS
Whereis Navigation Data
Australia V15
Euro (MY 2006 - 2008).
Accord V6L (MY 2006 - 2007)
Part No: 39010-SES-L04

Priced at $395.00 Including GST with a $25.00 Promotion Redemtion voucher
AND IT WORKS ON MY CL9

The price sounds better than 500, but still bit extravagant. Do you mean the Mitsubishi disc can be used on Euro CL9? Ringwood Honda is my dealer too, hope they may offer me the same price.

jtoyod
27-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I've just purchased (25 Jan 2010) my brand new Honda Accord Luxury V6 VCM though it's 2008 model and it came with Whereis Navigation Data Australia V.14

I complaint back to Sales Department and guess what they will provide me with the new V15 as a free upgrade.

What I will do when I receive it though, I will make a copy and use a copied disc in my car, the original disc I may sell it on eBay ho ho ho ho ho..

I was told that this V15 version will only be compatible with 2008 model I guess it's "mitsubishi" satnav. The "Alpine" satnav is for 2009 model onward

I have no problem to share this disc if anyone want it, however it will be $40 dollars for time spent to copy and post it off to whoever want the version 15.

Don't forget that I haven't got the V15 in my hand as yet LOL !!!!

Lou Perth
31-01-2010, 04:30 PM
I have a oringinal SAT NAV Version 15 for 09 model accord (Alpine DVD player) however I require a copy of the V15 Mitsubishi SAT NAV DVD player, appreciate a cpoy when you obtain the disk?? no problem with cost.I have a Mel address if required.

I've just purchased (25 Jan 2010) my brand new Honda Accord Luxury V6 VCM though it's 2008 model and it came with Whereis Navigation Data Australia V.14

I complaint back to Sales Department and guess what they will provide me with the new V15 as a free upgrade.

What I will do when I receive it though, I will make a copy and use a copied disc in my car, the original disc I may sell it on eBay ho ho ho ho ho..

I was told that this V15 version will only be compatible with 2008 model I guess it's "mitsubishi" satnav. The "Alpine" satnav is for 2009 model onward

I have no problem to share this disc if anyone want it, however it will be $40 dollars for time spent to copy and post it off to whoever want the version 15.

Lou Perth
31-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi I'm interested in a copy of your V15 Sat Nav. disk to suit my Honda Accord V6L "Mitsubishi DVD player Part No: 39010-ses-L04. please advise cost?

Hi all
Good news at last
I have just Purchased on the 20/11/2009 from my Ringwood Victoria Dealer,
My 2008 Honda Accord Euro Luxury Nav. Model CL9 V15 Update
to suit my System "Mitsubishi Satnav. indash System"
THE PRODUCT IS AS FOLLOWS
Whereis Navigation Data
Australia V15
Euro (MY 2006 - 2008).
Accord V6L (MY 2006 - 2007)
Part No: 39010-SES-L04

Priced at $395.00 Including GST with a $25.00 Promotion Redemtion voucher
AND IT WORKS ON MY CL9

rizvaldo
01-02-2010, 12:18 PM
me too!

Sent you a PM

Lou Perth
03-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Hi All, Just spoke with local Honda Dealer in Perth and was advised that V16 has been released !!... thus my New version V15 for 09 (Alpine DVD player) now out-dated and has little value???
Still appreciate if anybody has a copy of V15 for MitisubishiDVD player I'm still interested in purshasing.

Lou Perth
17-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Not heard from anybody if they are interested in a original V15 version for 09 Accord (Alpine DVD player) as I have a Mitsubishi DVD player ,...thus no use to me. Lou PERTH

hchrist
12-03-2010, 09:17 PM

Hi there, I'll pay the $40 to get a copy of V15 please. I have a 2007 build, 2008 accord Euro Luxury with Sat Nav. Will a copied disc work for me? How can we do the transaction/swap?

jtoyod
13-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Hi There,

Honda upgraded my map disc to version 16 instead. I've checked with Honda it is only compatible to certain model.

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

I would recommend you to check with Honda Spare Part Team to see if your car is going to work with the disc, and yes all copied should work fine. I've been using a copied disc in my car and kept the original disc somewhere safe

Cheers,
Justin

hchrist
16-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Hi There,

Honda upgraded my map disc to version 16 instead. I've checked with Honda it is only compatible to certain model.

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

I would recommend you to check with Honda Spare Part Team to see if your car is going to work with the disc, and yes all copied should work fine. I've been using a copied disc in my car and kept the original disc somewhere safe

$40 for a copied of version 16 after you confirmed with HONDA
Payment can be made through Paypal or Money transfer, this can discuss later

Cheers,
Justin

Hi Justin,
Yeah I also checked and they told me that version won't work in my model. Does anyone have a copy of V15 that will work in my 2007 build Accord Euro? Happy to pay a small fee for a copy of the disc, if it works.
Thanks
Harry

veeparam
07-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi Justin,
Thanks for the info,
By any chance can I request a copy of the V16 DVD.
I need one for my Honda Accord V6 Lux version. Currently running on Ver 14 of the Whereis DVD.

Do we need some kind of code or something to install this Ver16. or just play the DVD as normal and we have the GPS up and running??

Let me know if you arrange a copy, then we can finalise details.
Thanks,
Param

handbrake
16-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Asked Honda HQ about latest update of GPS mapping. I was told to contact local delaer which I did who quoted price for Ver15. Luckily I checked with Whereis before purchasing as Ver 16 is now available. Advised Honda HQ what had transpired - still waiting for an answer on an email sent 22nd September - total arrogance again from Honda HQ. If they had to rely on their brand image on customer relations they be cattle trucked - lucky for them they make good cars although in the Euro sector otehrs have caught up or doing better.

Ditch
06-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi Team,
My wife recently bought a 2007 Honda Euro Accord with in-built Sat Nav. The disc the seller showed her subsequently turned out to be the introductory DVD for television not the Sat Nav disc which is missing.
Does anyone have an old disc (old version) that I could buy just to get the clock working correctly?
Thanks,
Ditch

handbrake
08-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Still getting stonewalled by Honda - no one either knows or wants to advise when Honda will release V16 for our model despite it being available for new Hondas and already released by other marques as an update. I am happy to help, Ditch once I can get the V16 update disc.
I might appear to be like a dog with a bone but I invested $3500 over and above standard Lux to get the in dash GPS and sound system and at the moment I cannot see any value in having done so!!
I have been trying to get to escalate this to someone senior in Honda but all lines seem to be busy - maybe too many disgruntled owners!!
Do you think Honda read the Honda forums??

Ditch
10-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Still getting stonewalled by Honda - no one either knows or wants to advise when Honda will release V16 for our model despite it being available for new Hondas and already released by other marques as an update. I am happy to help, Ditch once I can get the V16 update disc.
I might appear to be like a dog with a bone but I invested $3500 over and above standard Lux to get the in dash GPS and sound system and at the moment I cannot see any value in having done so!!
I have been trying to get to escalate this to someone senior in Honda but all lines seem to be busy - maybe too many disgruntled owners!!
Do you think Honda read the Honda forums??

Thanks handbrake. I'll just sit tight until one becomes available somewhere. No I don't think Honda read their forums but I know Choice point out how much cheaper anbd reliable the portable GPS units are. Thank you, Ditch:cool:

stonx
20-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Just recently bought a 2nd 2007 Tourer with GPS, unfortunately the map is a bit old. v14 maybe as no eastlink.
very keen to update to the latest and willing to share the cost when v 16 is available. please let me know if you guys interested.

rgds,
Hendry

akopulko
20-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Just recently bought a 2nd 2007 Tourer with GPS, unfortunately the map is a bit old. v14 maybe as no eastlink.
very keen to update to the latest and willing to share the cost when v 16 is available. please let me know if you guys interested.

rgds,
Hendry

Hi. Yes, I'm interested. Considering it will work on Accord Euro 07. From what I know, v15 is available form dealers for $395.

stonx
20-02-2011, 09:13 PM
Would it be better of to wait for v16 than to get v15 now?

handbrake
06-03-2011, 04:30 PM
http://gps.cheapertracks.com/Honda_V.16.htm

This company say they can give V16 update relating to the part # quoted. Particulalry interesting is their comment on the very last line in small print

honda2
06-03-2011, 04:49 PM
This is what information I have
If anybody have any further information the Model:" CL9 V16 UPDATE" please share it with us
Up to 2007 Honda CL9 uses the Mitsubishi in-dash system
and 2008 onwards uses the Alpine in-dash system
Why they changed who knows
hope this helps

handbrake
09-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Guys - I've taken the plunge and ordered a V16 from CheaperTracks. I'll let you know how I get on

djspringroll
21-03-2011, 10:55 PM
How did you go with this order
Guys - I've taken the plunge and ordered a V16 from CheaperTracks. I'll let you know how I get on

handbrake
26-03-2011, 11:46 AM
At the moment, I am claiminmg my money back from PayPal as I paid on the 9th March and have had no acknowledgement and certainly not the disc. Their website now says they are relocating and website is temporarily closed - it doesn't look good!!

vasu
26-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanks Handbrake for the vital info. I was gonna order as well but got the same msg from their website.

rayd17
30-03-2011, 05:59 PM
So who's got themlatest version???

rayd17
04-04-2011, 07:31 PM
akopulko... empty ur pm so i can pm u again :)

honda2
06-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Hi all
I am not a happy chappy with Honda management as they can't give me an answer on the release date of V16, in fact I'm totally p@#$ of, you would think that if you purchased their Luxury product you would get some sort of Luxury type service, but we get nothing in return for the price tag of the vehicle
They are ripping us of with a price tag of $395.00+ also non-supply of Navigation updates at regular intervals, also removing, speed and red light camera alerts and other important features that is available with others
also a reasonable price tag other whereis product updates are regular and only $99.00 if that
this is why i have decided today to purchase a:
Tomtom XXL 540 has a 5.0" wide touchscreen, spoken street names, IQ routes, advanced lane guidance, latest map guarantee, and speed and red light camera alerts.
Price: $299.00
However i will help anybody who is interested in lowering their outlay on the new V16 update with the purchase of a copy of the same, please message me if interested with your everyday email address and we can keep in touch as i have a list of others that will help you lower your initial outlay

djspringroll
20-04-2011, 02:01 PM
I've just spoke to Astoria Honda in Bentleigh and they have told me is that they are now awaiting for V17 to be released, and the cost of that is around $500.
But there is nothing else mentioned in their websites. I think I might put my order in and wait. If anyone is interested in splitting the costs please PM me. I have the 2008 Honda Legend, and apparently all of the current model Accord Euro Lux Sat Nav uses the same system.

Xplodin
05-05-2011, 09:43 PM
I've just spoke to Astoria Honda in Bentleigh and they have told me is that they are now awaiting for V17 to be released, and the cost of that is around $500.
But there is nothing else mentioned in their websites. I think I might put my order in and wait. If anyone is interested in splitting the costs please PM me. I have the 2008 Honda Legend, and apparently all of the current model Accord Euro Lux Sat Nav uses the same system.

Yeah But that doesn't help us owners of the older system the CL9. When i last spoke to my mate who works at honda i was told that they have discontinued to make maps for the older CL9 systems. Which sucks cos i want a map update from my Crappy old V13. So the latest version they have for our CL9 Models is V15... 2 years behind the rest...

My parents have an 05 BMW 535i and BMW still makes maps for them today... so i don't see why honda should stop producing maps for our Vehicles.

honda2
22-05-2011, 02:42 PM
I am very unhappy with Honda's after sales service
I have not had an answer at the end of June and don't count on getting one either they say (Dare to dream) well that's all we can do

I have just sent of a request for an answer for the V16 update for the Model CL9 release date as surely somebody must know
As the software for the CL9 disk will always be the same all that it needs is the updated maps to be installed from the Whereis maps
And if we all do the same by sending in for an answer they may listen
So send your request via the Honda Australia website:
https://www.honda.com.au/contact-us.aspx

handbrake
03-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Hi Guys - anyone heard of anything concrete on V16 or V17? I've given up on trying to speak to Honda HQ!!

Sambo73
31-07-2011, 03:19 PM
I asked at my dealer in Brisbane about V17 Maps and they told me that V16 was the latest. i told them that V17 were released back in May. They where going to contact HQ and then call me. That was 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting!!!

handbrake
04-08-2011, 04:01 PM
let's stay in touch - there are a couple of others who will want to discuss purchase of Ver17 once available

navi
03-09-2011, 03:35 PM
I am interested in buying a a copy of Honda Sat Nav - Whereis Version 15. I guess that there are some users who have upgraded to the later version and have no further use for their old disc.
Please pm witha price and a note of the part numbers on your old disc.

navi
05-09-2011, 03:45 PM
let's stay in touch - there are a couple of others who will want to discuss purchase of Ver17 once available
I can see a Version 17 disc listed on eBay at the moment. It looks genuine from the photo. My dealer told me that this would suit Honda models fitted with Mitsubishi readers, although it was not expected until October, whereast version 16 only suited the Alpine readers.

I am still looking for a used version 15. Can anyone help?

Sambo73
05-09-2011, 04:13 PM
I can see a Version 17 disc listed on eBay at the moment. It looks genuine from the photo. My dealer told me that this would suit Honda models fitted with Mitsubishi readers, although it was not expected until October, whereast version 16 only suited the Alpine readers.

I am still looking for a used version 15. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the heads up. I have a 16v disc and was thinking o updating to 17v but looks like very little has been updated in QLD!!!

stonx
10-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I have a 16v disc and was thinking o updating to 17v but looks like very little has been updated in QLD!!!

Where did you get v16 from? What year of euro do you have?

honda2
11-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Hi when you talk about V15 - V16 - V17 update can you mention the year and model it would stop a lot of confusion that i have noticed eg: Honda accord euro Luxury 2007 model CL9 latest is V15 because after that year the car navigation system changed from the Mitsubishi unit to another unit and they wont work in the other
Why the hell they changed only the Honda idiots know normal people would do as follows
1. keep the same unit. DUH
2. Update yearly
3. Keep the price at $150.00 or less
4. Or better give the whole update to WHEREIS like most other vehicles have
But in Honda world they don't care about their Customers
THEY SAY LIVE THE DREAM NIGHTMARE
So now I have had my say not that it will change anything as Honda stuffed it up already

navi
11-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi when you talk about V15 - V16 - V17 update can you mention the year and model it would stop a lot of confusion that i have noticed eg: Honda accord euro Luxury 2007 model CL9 latest is V15 because after that year the car navigation system changed from the Mitsubishi unit to another unit and they wont work in the other
Why the hell they changed only the Honda idiots know normal people would do as follows
1. keep the same unit. DUH
2. Update yearly
3. Keep the price at $150.00 or less
4. Or better give the whole update to WHEREIS like most other vehicles have
But in Honda world they don't care about their Customers
THEY SAY LIVE THE DREAM NIGHTMARE
So now I have had my say not that it will change anything as Honda stuffed it up already

From what I have been able to gather from a number of sources, the mix Honda models, GPS readers and Whereis maps is like this...

Honda/Whereis Version 12 Suits Mitsubishi Reader
Part # 39010-SEA-Q01 also marked DX-VHIPF1A
Supplied with Accord V6L (Manufactured 07/06)
--------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 14.02A Suits Alpine Reader
Part # 39010-TC0-Q01
Certainly does NOT work in Accord V6L (Manufactured 07/06)
That has a Mitsubishi reader
---------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 15 Suits Mitsubishi Reader
Fitted to Accord V6L (Model Year 2006 - 2007)
Part # 39010-SES-L04 Issued November 2009
----------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 16 Suits Alpine Reader ONLY
Part # 39010-TC0-Q03
Apparently for Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
Accord Euro 2008-2009
------------------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 17
According to local agent will Mitsubishi Reader and due November 2011.
BUT saw an unopened Ver17 sold on eBay, week 1,Sept 2011 for c$175
------
I would appreciate any updates or corrections.

ALSO! I am still in the market to buy a used copy of Ver 15 described above. ANY OFFERS?

auskiwi
13-09-2011, 09:35 PM
anybody looking for V17 to suit Alpine Reader...part # 39010 TC0 Q03 can acquire same from GT Ausmotive <gtausmotive@gmail.com> who is a contributor to another thread on this forum. I downloaded a copy from him $125 and burned to DVD and worked perfectly in my 2009 V6L Accord, and I confirmed with Honda Dealer the part number for my model would be 39010 TC0 Q03

djc
31-10-2011, 10:19 AM
We have an Accord V6L 2007 with the original satnav disk. I have just spoken to Honda Parts in Bne and been advised that V17 is NOT available for our model, but he was unable to provide any idea of when it may be released. GRR! I'll try again next year.

BTW The V17 that is available retails for ~ $375 from Honda.

navi
01-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks for that.
I eventually gave up on the built-in Honda GPS and bought a hand held Garmin which came with updates for the life of the unit.

It has many features superior to the Honda unit, such as voice activation - you just tell it where you want to go!

So I just have settle for a cable draped around the car and the lack of integration with the sound system.

Cheers

alexkid
03-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Hi mate
I have just purchased a cl9 2008 accord euro luxury and would like to try out if a copied version works on mine
Are u able to burn it and if so how much would u charge to send me a copy

toytan
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
I would pay $100 for a copy... It is idiotic to charge by Honda $500. To say it vulgar way -it is a rip off!!!
I have Honda accord euro 2007 - tourer with gps system+ maps originally installed and the maps i guess, are 2005 or even older. That is what they sold me with a new car.

klcm
25-12-2011, 08:12 AM
hi... was wondering will the v17 works on 06 legend? consider they dont use mitsu or alpine fancy head unit.. your comments will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

toytan
25-12-2011, 10:53 AM
I can provide a copy of this DVD disc for a $50 contribution to anybody interested

PM me or email me asiracusa@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

The problem with your offer is that:
1. You don't even bother to answer an email where professional suggestions were given in order for you to succeed to do such copy.
2. You keep raising your fees which in essence is not a problem at all provided you
know what you are doing do provide a workable back up copy.
3. You are not specific as to what Honda model you can make copy for. If it is a re-
tro model accord - i assume you know what is needed to be re-scripted for such
back up copy to work. :-)

Or you are just having people for a run, ay?
Thank you for reading me. have a happy Festive.

Zapped
25-12-2011, 11:41 AM
The problem with your offer is that:
1. You don't even bother to answer an email where professional suggestions were given in order for you to succeed to do such copy.
2. You keep raising your fees which in essence is not a problem at all provided you
know what you are doing do provide a workable back up copy.
3. You are not specific as to what Honda model you can make copy for. If it is a re-
tro model accord - i assume you know what is needed to be re-scripted for such
back up copy to work. :-)

Or you are just having people for a run, ay?
Thank you for reading me. have a happy Festive.[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ ___

Toytan,

I suspect you are confusing me for someone else for the following reasons:

1. I have received a nr. of private emails on the subject and religiously replied to all of them. However, I have not received an emal like the one you are describing. In any case I thank you for the offer but I have perfectly working copies being already used by some posters in this forum. I have also emails from some of them confirming that the DVD is working properly and thankung me for it.

2. I don't know what you mean by sayng that I am raising my fee. This was the first and only time that I ever posted this offer. Again, you must confuse me with someone else (are you confusing me with the poster offering V16 sometime ago perhaps???).

3. I am not specific about the model because I don't work for Honda and I do not know what models iare compatible with this disc. However, I have provided a Honda Part Nr. so that people can check with Honda if this DVD is compatible with their model (It only takes a telephone call to a Honda dealer).

I can assure you that I am not having a run on anybody. As I said these copies are already running on peoples cars and I have emails confirming that and thanking me for it.

I strongly suggest that before attacking people the way you did, you make sure you know what you are talking about.

I reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway Have a Merry Xmas

Zapped

toytan
25-12-2011, 12:57 PM
Toytan,

I suspect you are confusing me for someone else for the following reasons:

2. I don't know what you mean by sayng that I am raising my fee. This was the first and only time that I ever posted this offer. Again, you must confuse me with someone else (are you confusing me with the poster offering V16 sometime ago perhaps???).

3. I am not specific about the model because I don't work for Honda

I strongly suggest that before attacking people the way you did, you make sure you know what you are talking about.

I reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Zapped

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I am obeying your wish to receive the answer. As you promised - be appreciative.:)

Clicking on an email provided is a fantastic feature you employed.
Thanks to that there is no room to make a typing mistake.
So, once the email sent and it does not return - it is at the receiver's end. That is my assumption.
Of course an option is that i have not send an email to you at all in the first place. Cling to for the convenience sake. :-)

It is possible that i confuse you with somebody else although that is a quite remote possibility because
your nick name is known to me from one of a "movie downloading" blog's . Even if it is a similar nick to yours ( serious possibility) - it is close enough not to forget whom i sent and email to in this forum.

I do not know where i got an assumption that you have risen the fees. Your suggestion that I have it confused with somebody else's fee is a possibility and I am therefore serving you an apology.
I still insist that for what you offer - your fee (risen or not) - is more than modest.

To make an offer of a product one does not need to work with Honda or does one?
To an average user an info such as "honda accord euro model years from 200xx till 200xx would do marvels. :-)
Better charge $100 and save people time for researches.

I have not attacked you. It is a forum not a gestapo style political organization where
one is obligated to think twice before one opens the mouth, or else....
Can't you take it in "like a man"? :-)))
I strongly suggest to leave it all at it.
Or would you like to sell me a back up copy for the fee which, by any stretch of imagination (and as already mentioned) - is more than reasonable?
Thank you for Christmas wishes.
Happy New Year to you if i may. :-)
tim.

Eddie
28-12-2011, 04:18 PM
I just rang Honda Australia and
Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04 is only for Japan. Not Australia

Can someone verify??

They told me the latest version for Honda Australia is V15

Zapped
28-12-2011, 04:37 PM
I just rang Honda Australia and
Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04 is only for Japan. Not Australia

Can someone verify??

They told me the latest version for Honda Australia is V15

Hi Eddie,

I can only conclude that given the merry season, the Honda employee you spoke to, had too many drinks.

If you email me at asiracusa@hotmail.com I'll be happy to email back to you a copy of my DVD cover which clearly states front & Back that it is a Honda Australia WhereIs Navigation data Vers.17.

Perhaps you should ring another Honda dealer. I just had an email from someone who has just checked the part Nr. with a Honda dealer and confirmed that is compatible with his car. So believe me, that part Nr. is Australian and it does appear on the invoice given to me by Honda.

Cheers - Zapped

gcleaver
28-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I think it possible that V15 is the latest version available for Mitsubishi Players (Accords prior to 2008) and that V17 is for the later accords that have an Alpine Player.

toytan
28-12-2011, 07:12 PM
I think it possible that V15 is the latest version available for Mitsubishi Players (Accords prior to 2008) and that V17 is for the later accords that have an Alpine Player.

Yes. You are quite correct. V17 is not for 2007. That is indeed the case. But if somebody has a brain zapped, then he will insist that everybody else has missing a board up the attic or being drunk. I would be willing to gift $50 to such cocky fellow who in return would be willing to get quiet. Just think of it. 50 bucks just for being quiet... It is a bargain. :wave: Not bad, ay?:)

Zapped
29-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Yes. You are quite correct. V17 is not for 2007. That is indeed the case. But if somebody has a brain zapped, then he will insist that everybody else has missing a board up the attic or being drunk. I would be willing to gift $50 to such cocky fellow who in return would be willing to get quiet. Just think of it. 50 bucks just for being quiet... It is a bargain. :wave: Not bad, ay?:)

To Toytan

Unfortunately my "zapped brain" (as you put it), cannot work out why you can never provide a civilised post with no insults and (very) twisted thruths to anything I post. Everybody else seems to be able to do it in this thread except you. Don't bother to reply to this one, because as soon as I finish with this post you will have the honour to be the first one in my ignore list.

I have always tried to give a contribution to this thread, obviously within my "limited and brain zapped" capacity but always in good faith and respectful of other posters (even you). Anyway, I doubt you would understand what I'm talking about.

In regards to your offer of $50 for my silence....well if I was as rude as you are, I would have told you where to put them.

In any case, I have decided I'll do it for free.

Given that this thread is now polluted with your unwarrented insults, I will not only withdraw the opportunity that I have offered in a previous post, but for good measure I will unsubscribe from this thread.

I'm sure that you would take this as a victory to be proud of...Or perhaps you will even say that I am not acting like a man, as you did in one of your posts. Let me tell you that chances are that I became a men well before you were even born.

For your own good, grow up and learn to respect your neighbour.

Stand Ignored - Zapped

Eddie
03-01-2012, 10:23 AM

Guys,

I have an 2008 Accord V6 luxury 3.5L

Can someone verify that the part no. 39010-TC0-Q04 is compatible with this model???

Need an upgrade.

Eddie
03-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Guys,

I have an 2008 Accord V6 luxury 3.5L

Can someone verify that the part no. 39010-TC0-Q04 is compatible with this model???

Need an upgrade.

Just called Honda again and they verify that it is compatible with the 08 model.

They said v18 is out and it's the latest.

Anyone here have a copy??

klcm
04-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone

I have brought the copied version dvd v17 from someone in here, which doesn't work on my legend...

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

if someone interested pls let me know as I have no use for it. Apparently it will definitely works on Accord.

Thanks and yes I have paid $50 for it... will pass it on someone willing to pay part of it.

Regards, Kenneth

Saabpilot
05-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I have a 2008 Accord Lux V6. Please drop me an email at cnhenryos@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi everyone

I have brought the copied version dvd v17 from someone in here, which doesn't work on my legend...

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

if someone interested pls let me know as I have no use for it. Apparently it will definitely works on Accord.

Thanks and yes I have paid $50 for it... will pass it on someone willing to pay part of it.

Regards, Kenneth

honda2
14-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Put all your talk into action now
First i would like to say STOP all this argue chat crap and put the argument to Honda Australia and get them to update our $3000.00 installed SatNav units with regular updates The Model CL9 is nearly 3 years out of date. An upgrade even once a year is fine at a price we can all afford, so go on and stop this useless bickering and send your email today. I've sent heaps of emails but with no reply but maybe i say maybe we will get somebody that will have the guts to do something about it all we want is somebody to talk to also my next car wont be a Honda i can tell you that now
Also like to say I purchased a TOMTOM Via 160 on eBay for $73.00 + postage a bargain and i was lucky enough to score 3 years of regular FREE updates i scraped it in by 1 day before it finished that promotion. And it has everything you would want so WHY CANT HONDA DO THE SAME.? even you with the later models you will be the same in future mark my word
The good part also is I can stick my tomtom to the sat nav screen instead of my winscreen so at least it is being used for something
SO EVERYBODY SEND YOUR EMAILS TODAY AND GET THIS GOING TALKING AND ARGUING IS GOING NOWHERE
DO IT NOW I and hundreds of others need the regular updates and i'm getting really P@#%#off with Honda "am i angry YES i'm ANGRY"

sumittayal
21-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

Regards, Kenneth

I am interested in v17 or V18, for Accord.
Please pm on sumittayal@hotmail.com

cheers, Sumit

nhp01
25-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q04

Regards, Kenneth

I am interested in v17 or V18, for Accord.
Please pm on sumittayal@hotmail.com

cheers, Sumit

If you have it , please send me a copy too ...Thank you very much .:)

caudex
31-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi all,
I have the V18 from an Accord Euro Lux Navi.
Part Number: 39010-TC0-Q05

$50 (Postage Included) Each.
Please PM me or email (caude_ad@hotmail.com) for more information or payment details.

Pickup and Drop offs available in Melbourne CBD or Box Hill Area.

I will be testing each individual disk in my own Accord Euro prior to sending them out.

Thanks.

Xplodin
04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Thats a bit steep for a copy.... :S

caudex
04-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Thats a bit steep for a copy.... :S
Only steep if you buy it from Honda for $399 per disk.

Xplodin
04-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Only steep if you buy it from Honda for $399 per disk.

Because its the ORIGINAL....

Don't see Copies of Win7 ultimate selling no more than $20 bucks. When the original OEM is only $175....

So a better asking price for a COPY of the Nav DVD should be around the $50 mark not what you're asking...

caudex
05-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Sure, i will drop the price to $50 (postage included).

If you are unsure if my V18 disk will work for you, please put your disk into your comp, and compare the files to the list I have provided below, if a majority of them match up then it should work (especially the U0001_02.BAS should be largest file there).

11JogAUS.bin
11JogAUS2.bin
80000000.bmp
80000001.bmp
A0000_00.MNG
ARROW.BMP
COUNTRY.INF
DCA0.AR0
DCA0.REG
DISCLBL.INF
PRG_INFO.MNG
ROAD.BMP
SideShiftPart.bmp
SideShiftPartDay.bmp
SideShiftPartNight.bmp
Smplbmp.bmp
Smplbmp.idx
TB2F_ENUS.VC_
TMC_Settings.flt
TTSFS10_ENUS.LE
U0001_02.BAS
U0130_02.ROA
U2001_02.CIT
U2002_02.SIG
U3000_03.POL
UPDATE_APL.exe
US_ENG2F.VC_
d0.tbb
d0.tcr
d0_bsa.tbb
d0_bsa.tcr
dca0.evt
dca0_mod.evt

Kodak
06-06-2012, 06:27 PM
what model accord? Euro? CL9 or CU2?

caudex
06-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Taken from a CU2. It prob works with CL9 as long as it has most of the above files in your own disk.

honda2
07-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi
if it works on CL9 i'll have one please let me know
Simon

caudex
07-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Hi
if it works on CL9 i'll have one please let me know
Simon

PM'd you.

king9
02-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Does this work on the CL9?

honda2
03-07-2012, 08:47 PM
When you all mention updates there is a matter of reader systems in these Honda's as below
So when you mention Version update also mention:
Honda Year.......
Honda Model......
Honda Part no:.........
As we have different readers in these models

Honda/Whereis Version 15 Suits Mitsubishi Reader
Fitted to Accord V6L (Model Year 2006 - 2007)
Part # 39010-SES-L04 Issued November 2009
----------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 16 Suits Alpine Reader ONLY
Part # 39010-TC0-Q03
Apparently for Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
Accord Euro 2008-2009
------------------------------------------------------

caudex
04-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I have noticed there are 2 types of disks, the easiest way to know if it will work is to check the file contents.
Just put the disk in your pc, and see which type of files you have.

File Types: (Large Files' extension)
.KWI (CL9 Version, Mitsubishi Reader)
.BAS (CU2 Version, Alpine Reader)

Therefore if you find one of these files in your disk you will know which disk you need:
0001_02.BAS - CU2 Version, Alpine Reader
PARCEL.KWI - CL9 Version, Mitsubishi Reader

Currently, I am still offering the CU2 Version V18 Maps for $50 shipping included.

123 mr t
21-08-2012, 10:34 AM
yyyyy

123 mr t
21-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Make that version 18

Eddie
31-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Guys,

Anyone has Version 18 that will work on 2008 Honda Accord v6 3.5L lux? the current shape

Interested

Eddie

Karu
01-09-2012, 05:20 PM
I have noticed there are 2 types of disks, the easiest way to know if it will work is to check the file contents.
Just put the disk in your pc, and see which type of files you have.

File Types: (Large Files' extension)
.KWI (CL9 Version, Mitsubishi Reader)
.BAS (CU2 Version, Alpine Reader)

Therefore if you find one of these files in your disk you will know which disk you need:
0001_02.BAS - CU2 Version, Alpine Reader
PARCEL.KWI - CL9 Version, Mitsubishi Reader

Currently, I am still offering the CU2 Version V18 Maps for $50 shipping included.

Do you still have this V 18 for Honda accord 2008-09 Alpine reader 0001-02.BAS-CU2

Karu
01-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Can i still get one

caudex
01-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Can i still get one

PM'd you.

Guys,

Anyone has Version 18 that will work on 2008 Honda Accord v6 3.5L lux? the current shape

Interested

Eddie

PM'd you.

blazee
28-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Caudex, I just bought a 2009 Accord lux but not sure which version/model reader it has as when I bought the car it did not come with one. I am assuming that it is the Alpine reader as mentione by few others. Would the V18 work on this one and if so would the v18 that you have hold the whole data required to run the satnav or is it just to update from the older version? I am newbie as well hence the ignorance.:(

caudex
28-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Caudex, I just bought a 2009 Accord lux but not sure which version/model reader it has as when I bought the car it did not come with one. I am assuming that it is the Alpine reader as mentione by few others. Would the V18 work on this one and if so would the v18 that you have hold the whole data required to run the satnav or is it just to update from the older version? I am newbie as well hence the ignorance.:(

PM'd you.

This disk will work in Models after 2008. Thanks

blazee
28-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Karu,

Did you end up getting the V18 from Caudex..I am looking to buy it from him, just wanted to make sure of it is working for you and any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

caudex
28-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Karu,

Did you end up getting the V18 from Caudex..I am looking to buy it from him, just wanted to make sure of it is working for you and any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

Karu has gotten one from me, and he has confirmed to me that it worked.

Karu
28-09-2012, 08:39 PM
You can get from Caudex it is good I can recommend

mfhau
03-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi caudex
can i get one please?

caudex
03-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi caudex
can i get one please?

Email sent.

123 mr t
09-10-2012, 05:17 PM
I have one from Caudex & it is perfect

Bonn70
16-10-2012, 01:27 AM
Could I get one too, please?

caudex
16-10-2012, 10:27 AM
PM'd ....

Avs
21-10-2012, 08:11 PM
PM'd ....

Hi Caudex

I have 2008 model Accord V6 Luxury, what do I need to do to confirm which is the correct map for my car?

Interested in this v18.

Thanks
Tony

caudex
21-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Hi Caudex

I have 2008 model Accord V6 Luxury, what do I need to do to confirm which is the correct map for my car?

Interested in this v18.

Thanks
Tony

PM'd you the instructions. Thanks

Avs
21-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks dude

cmond
25-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi, I'm chasing after map update for 2009 Accord V6 Luxury. Please advise if I should be getting the v18 update?

Thanks and Merry Christmas! :)

caudex
25-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Hi, I'm chasing after map update for 2009 Accord V6 Luxury. Please advise if I should be getting the v18 update?

Thanks and Merry Christmas! :)

PM'd you.

Samuri
27-01-2013, 06:05 AM
hello, im after the new map for the accord euro MY10 luxury sat nav. any help would be appreciated.

caudex
27-01-2013, 07:35 AM
hello, im after the new map for the accord euro MY10 luxury sat nav. any help would be appreciated.

PM'd you.

08accord
07-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Is this DVD still available? I have an 08 Accord V6 Lux with the original maps and would like to update. Anything help getting V18 or later would be greatly appreciated.

caudex
07-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Is this DVD still available? I have an 08 Accord V6 Lux with the original maps and would like to update. Anything help getting V18 or later would be greatly appreciated.

PM'd you.

handbrake
10-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Can recommend Bobman's assistance - my V18 working well.

NASTY1
15-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Hi caudex.....I too Im after the latest maps for 09 V6 Luxury Accord....can you assist?

caudex
15-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi caudex.....I too Im after the latest maps for 09 V6 Luxury Accord....can you assist?
PM'd you.

addiepower
18-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi Caudex,
I am after the latest maps for 2010 V6 Luxury Accord - would you be able to help me out also?

caudex
18-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Hi Caudex,
I am after the latest maps for 2010 V6 Luxury Accord - would you be able to help me out also?

PM'd thanks.

Shermo
24-03-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi everybody,

I've just bought a 2006 V6 Accord. It has the original V12 Sat Nav disc. Any ideas as to how to get hold of an update?

Thanks in advance

mrgu
24-03-2013, 03:25 PM
V18 for 40 bucks from carnegie on gumtree

Shermo
24-03-2013, 03:32 PM
That was quick!. I'm in the Carnegie area. Your ad?

euroneuro
29-03-2013, 08:34 AM
PM'd thanks.

Caudex, is the dvd still available? I would like to just get the file rather than the dvd copy due to postage times :) . Would be great if i can get it. thanks

caudex
29-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Caudex, is the dvd still available? I would like to just get the file rather than the dvd copy due to postage times :) . Would be great if i can get it. thanks

PM'd for special order.

euroneuro
08-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks Caudex I got your Nav V18 working with no problems. Let me know if u get V19 Nav disk by any chance. Cheers ;) .
PM'd for special order.

bb1228
24-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Hi Caudex, is the dvd still available? I have a Honda Accord Euro Limited editoin. My original dvd just scratched by my 2yo daughter.
I have copied of files to my computer except the REGION.KWI, could you help me to send me that file?
or does anyone have a right copy for my car?

Thanks

bb1228
24-05-2013, 03:46 PM
bb, sounds like you have a CL9. I can help with that one *.KWI files.

Shoot me a PM if you like.

Hi Bobman , I have send u a PM, thanks a lot!!

happyhonda
13-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Hi Caudex, I have a 2010 accord euro lux nav. Current shape and using V14. Is V19 out or what is currently available? Can you please PM with details? Thanks

caudex
13-06-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Caudex, I have a 2010 accord euro lux nav. Current shape and using V14. Is V19 out or what is currently available? Can you please PM with details? Thanks

PM'd you with details. Thanks

legendman
25-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi Caudex,

I have a 2009 legend with old V14 map DVD, can you help me with v19?

Tks..

legendman
26-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Hi again,

OK V18 will be fine.. Pls advise

Tks

caudex
26-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Hi again,

OK V18 will be fine.. Pls advise

Tks

PM'd.............

John Corey
16-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Hi guys, can I please get some advice. I have a 2008 Honda Euro Luxury. I believe it has the Alpine system. I am confused as to what is the latest disc I can use in this car. I have the original disc still, refuse to pay Hondas outrageous prices and I live on the Gold Coast. It is terrible trying to drive around Brisbane with this copy.

Thank you
JC

bennjamin
09-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Guys can I remind you to NOT organise and trade / sell pirated software on our website ?

You WILL be banned and reported to the police

honda2
06-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Hi to all my friends
Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here awaiting the release of a new upgrade to the outdated Nav system if you need me 2015 will be a good year so they tell me please keep in touch
So have a good day
Simon

honda2
10-02-2015, 04:55 PM
I have just rung Honda parts and they tell me we are up to V21 Navigation update at a price of $425.00 and i was wondering if anybody is running this update on their car and if it has the Frankston bypass in Victoria
And if it will work on my 2007 CL9 accord euro luxury
Hope to hear from you soon
honda2
Simon

Babystepz
12-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Hi, does anyone have v20 or v21 running on their satnav machine? Could you please confirm the map version number that is stated in the 'support information' menu?
I have recently purchased a 'v20' disc that I have a suspicion that it may have been a scam, because even though it installs fine etc, my map version number is 0018.09.01 as shown:

Thank you!

Eddie
07-01-2016, 09:15 AM
I'm also after v21 to v22. willing to pay. let me know if anyone has it

Fredoops
12-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Just for the record

Honda GPS system uses "NAVTEQ" maps

http://mapchanges.navigation.com/index.php?app=apac

honda2
28-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Just for the record

Honda GPS system uses "NAVTEQ" maps

http://mapchanges.navigation.com/index.php?app=apac

I found out today there will be NO more updates for the CL9 2007 Honda accord luxury
Honda you are crap and after 7 years to have your faulty Air bags replaced is total crap:thumbdwn::thumbdwn::thumbdwn::wave:

lolmclol
28-04-2016, 07:21 PM
sounds like hondie went and ...

rained on your dreams