PDA

View Full Version : intro

J-Train
31-08-2009, 08:22 PM
hello hello I'm new here
Iv seen a few cars with ozhonda stickers around thought i would check it out.
Im driving a black fn2 but im loosing love for her so I thought I need some new point of view on her so where best to get new advice and tips a new forum=)
Im currently studying and would love get down to the track some time and gatherings are always fun.
Look forward to meeting new faces learning new stuff

J-Train

TypeS
31-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome! Why are you losing love? Have you not caught the modding bug??

jks24
01-09-2009, 12:22 PM
welcome mate

J-Train
01-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Welcome! Why are you losing love? Have you not caught the modding bug??

yer not yet I want to mod it but lack of funds to go to car atm.
Hopefully ill get into her again =)

DC5-4ME
01-09-2009, 09:18 PM
Welcome to OH :D

Aww don't lose love for that lovely baby of yours.

p3akin
07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
i know the feeling.. its all cause of the funds lol

IEVAQ8
07-09-2009, 09:49 PM
j-tune ftw...............u wont be disapointed

J-Train
08-09-2009, 02:56 PM
i know the feeling.. its all cause of the funds lol yer money money money; i have none =(

j-tune ftw...............u wont be disapointed

yer been looking at them for a while iv seen the jtune fn2 on the street a few times sounds nice, I want to see it up close.

IEVAQ8
09-09-2009, 03:20 AM
yer been looking at them for a while iv seen the jtune fn2 on the street a few times sounds nice, I want to see it up close.

if ur talking bout the one with jtune rego, it only has a crappy setup on it as james didnt bother having a kit installed on his car as he needed that setup to send away for mass production, if u want to see the setup on a car, head down to there work shop and have a look at the supercharged one they have there.

its fukn awsome

J-Train
21-09-2009, 12:52 AM
yer i might when i get some time. Time=money, money=time blah well thats what I think.
Anyway i bought my first mod for my fn2 so im loving her again nothing super flashy a cai for a price i can live with. A mate once told me if it fits and you get gains doesnt matter if its unbranded and then asked me if i wanted a shopping list.

RR-04-RR
21-09-2009, 08:35 PM
what state you located in?? hit up the 1/4 mile or track.. then you'll love her lol

thydipptimon
22-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi Everyone..

I am Timon and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.I am definitely interested in getting some car information because traveling is my hobby.It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try also what you are discussing here. Thanks!

FastFwd
22-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi Everyone..

I am Timon and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.I am definitely interested in getting some car information because traveling is my hobby.It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try also what you are discussing here. Thanks!

Hack???

J-Train
30-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I dont mind hello Timon. Anyway thanks for the welcomes I'm down in Vic just went to a dinner meet. I installed my first mod my self so know I understand her a little more I guess we are over our awkwardness stage.