PDA

View Full Version : front left wheel vibration????

Astro
15-11-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi guys,
i have a weird vibation on my car. when i turn right and it has to be either over like 40km or a sharp right i get this vibation coming from the left front wheel somewhere, and you can also feel the vibration from under the passenger seat...

when i turn left or drive straight there is nothing wrong at all....only when im turning right.....

i have also get my CV and shalfs looked at and the guy said that is not the problem as my CV and shalfs were tip top...can it be a wheel bearing? though my car does not squirl like a wheel bearing.

Can anyone please help me as its costing me $$$ taking it to places just to look at it. anyone has this problem b4?

your thoughts would me great.

thanks

bennjamin
15-11-2004, 10:50 AM
start with the cheapest option....get a front wheel check / alignment - possbily your front toe + camber are out of wack and the front left wheel begins to wobble etc. In this check , hopefully they will check the bearing etc too - to replace is another $120-$150 or so....

Do u have an aftermarket muffler/exhaust system ? possibly , due to its acoustics at those rpms and turning it vibrates...or rubs agaisnt the body etc...

Astro
15-11-2004, 12:00 PM
yeah thanks ben....i was thinking bout doing a Pedders susssy check up...any good?

i have stand zorst....only have after market headers....

car does seem to pull to the left more harder too now....

Cyrus
18-11-2004, 05:38 PM
could be the wheel hub too..