PDA

View Full Version : New age Jazzcarbon fibre interior panel

JDMFIT
15-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi guys, Im going to pick up my New Jazz in about 2 weeks time. Just want to ask everyone in here about the carbon fibre interior panel that Honda offered option parts. and I am after peoples own opinions. Anyone had them on the car? How was it. (from the Jazz catalog, they do looks sweet) and whats the best price for the whole set up(2 pcs audio panel, 3 pcs meter visor + air vent, 4 pcs door grip). the honda quote me about $500.00 all together, is it really worth it. thx everyone!!

FitRS
15-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Personally, it's not my thing. I'd rather get other accessories.

Tinter has CF fitted out in his Jazz. Have a search for his posts and you'll find his pics.

kongfu
16-09-2009, 12:14 AM
its really depend on personal. beauty is from beholder's eyes.

JDMFIT
16-09-2009, 11:29 AM
thx for reply, fitrs and kongfu. seems that people are have negative opinion on those carbon look panels...I think I may keep the $$ and spend on sth else, like low springs...

dyljoy
16-09-2009, 01:31 PM
or maybe go further to get coilover, hoho

Mr BOB
16-09-2009, 01:45 PM
or maybe go further to get coilover, hoho

i agree with u, mate

Tinter
27-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Personally, it's not my thing. I'd rather get other accessories.

Tinter has CF fitted out in his Jazz. Have a search for his posts and you'll find his pics.

Yes I've done the whole bit with interior door trims front and rear, the full dash kit multiple pieces, the external mirrors and under the door handles.

The only part I wasn't so hot on once I saw it all fitted was the top part of the glove box which is one huge piece.
It looks a little "too over the top" and after 5 months of ownership still find it a bit in your face.
I reckon Honda could have deleted that section.

But all in all, I love it.
Rob.

JDMFIT
28-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Yes I've done the whole bit with interior door trims front and rear, the full dash kit multiple pieces, the external mirrors and under the door handles.

The only part I wasn't so hot on once I saw it all fitted was the top part of the glove box which is one huge piece.
It looks a little "too over the top" and after 5 months of ownership still find it a bit in your face.
I reckon Honda could have deleted that section.

But all in all, I love it.
Rob.

thx tinter, do you mind tell me how much u paid for the whole set? i got different quote from different honda dealer. just wanna know whats the price everyone else getting. thx. u can pm u the price.

Tinter
28-09-2009, 09:33 PM
These and a stack of other Honda Australia accessories for my Jazz were based on trade price as I'm associated with the motor game because I own Car Tint in Melbourne and supply trade and public alike.
Therefore some adjustments may have to be made for retail pricing.

As at April this year I paid what Honda calls "carbon accent audio control panel" $143.10 and "carbon accent meter vis/Air out" $125.10.

Add GST to those totals.

If in Melb, my daughter works for a Honda dealer if you need the parts.
Regards,
Rob.