PDA

View Full Version : S2000 turbo setup help!!!

Age_S2000
19-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Hey all i need help ontop of my ever ending research i need more answers.

I own a 00 model S2000 and i am trying to piece together my own turbo kit. im having trouble finding out what setups S2000 owners are running as there are not many s2000 owners in aus with a turbo set up, how ever if eny one knows enything or enyone that has one please pm me id love to get in contact with someone to answer a few questions. i have seen two threads on here from a few years back and i tried to pm them but they are not replying lol.

i basicly wanna know what turbo there running and what engine management also how the have mounted the turbo, were the manifold was made, how did they get the oil and water feeds and over all how does the car drive.

if eny one knows enything please pm me eny info is great :)

ps. those 3 s2000 boys that were at the Vic Street Scene cruise that was me that drove past yas as i was leaving the first meet :) the two blue ones and the silver one parked next to eachother :)

NVD52K
20-09-2009, 10:45 PM
hey are you located in sydney? well if you are theres a place called westside mufflers. they will turbo your car for about 7k including turbo, manifold, wastegate, piping, exhaust. and you have to get the injectors pump and ecu from your tuner. if not theres another guy that use to work at a place called powertune he done a turbo kit on a silver s2000 that was on here.

Age_S2000
20-09-2009, 11:39 PM
hey mate im located in melb only guy i know of its james @ revzone so far but id really like to hear from someone who has one about how they set theres up what turbo there using and how much power there making, what injectors and fuel reg are they using as there a vital part of this and how they went about mounting the intercooler. im goin to be doin most of the work myself as im a mechanic ill just have to get someone to tune it some one who hopfully knows how to tune AEM :)

Perry
21-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Have you bought any parts yet??

F20C
21-09-2009, 12:18 PM
hey mate im located in melb only guy i know of its james @ revzone so far but id really like to hear from someone who has one about how they set theres up what turbo there using and how much power there making, what injectors and fuel reg are they using as there a vital part of this and how they went about mounting the intercooler. im goin to be doin most of the work myself as im a mechanic ill just have to get someone to tune it some one who hopfully knows how to tune AEM :)

ask hondatec im sure they will know of a few S2000 setups. and could possibly help sourcing out the kit/parts.

krogoth
21-09-2009, 01:54 PM
akmotorworks, ozhonda trader

Perry
21-09-2009, 02:09 PM
I know Fly's s2k has been turbo charge by the new owner GReddy turbo kit.

ludecrs
21-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Just buy the Mase kit. Like $8K & 450+ hp.

Everything you need, made a guy who actually knows his shit.

mr_vtec
21-09-2009, 05:23 PM
mase kit is my dream kit omgggggg love it..

Age_S2000
22-09-2009, 11:23 PM
id love too get it but after blowing the drive shafts i have now falled abit behind in the funds section