PDA

View Full Version : NEED REAR Break PADS HELP !!!!

Jordan
21-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Hi Guys,

After a set of rear break pads for my 07 Civic as they are squeling on the indacators. Have 55 on the clock is that normal to be changind rear pads?

Honda Quated $159 just the part.

Anyboday have another source or i can buy pads of somebody that has upgraded to something bigger and doesnt' want there standered ones anymore.
:wave:

sirdistik
21-09-2009, 10:51 PM
From what I hear, the original OEM ones are always better than replacement ones. But you better change them out quick if they're on the indicators. There are guides on how to change the front and rear pads in this forum. Just do a search. I haven't changed my own brakes on my honda yet but i've done it on other cars, it's not that hard.

tony1234
22-09-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi Guys,

After a set of rear break pads for my 07 Civic as they are squeling on the indacators. Have 55 on the clock is that normal to be changind rear pads?

Honda Quated $159 just the part.

Anyboday have another source or i can buy pads of somebody that has upgraded to something bigger and doesnt' want there standered ones anymore.
:wave:
Bendix pads will be cheaper than OEM.

Jordan
22-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Bendix pads will be cheaper than OEM.

Yeah I have no problem fitting them that’s easy.
I tried calling around to get some bendix and apparently they haven't made any yet for the civic which i find hard to believe. (repco, Autobarn)

ITRDC2
22-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Yes don't hv for fd in the catelogue

Jordan
22-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi Guys,

Contacted Bendix and got the ITEM code number:

Front - DB1515

Rear - DB1142

ENJOY.