PDA

View Full Version : Fn2r double din

joe_ctr
29-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Hi guys,

great forum heaps of info.

I'm new to the forum, and just picked up a comp white civic type r and was wondering if anyone knows where to buy a double din facsia. I have looked through the forum and can't seem to find an answer where to buy it. I know the part number etc.

Regards,

Joe

kojmeister
30-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Hi guys,

great forum heaps of info.

I'm new to the forum, and just picked up a comp white civic type r and was wondering if anyone knows where to buy a double din facsia. I have looked through the forum and can't seem to find an answer where to buy it. I know the part number etc.

Regards,

Joe

Dude, go sign up on www.civinfo.com. They are a UK based forum and would help heaps to your query... I own a FN2 as well and was leaning on the audio side of things but gave up and veered to performance and style... Ive been there done that with my other rides... do a search for the double din or go under the audio DIY section...that should give you enuf info. I spoke to this guy back in aug 09 from Gordons Honda (Bolton) and he has sent such items prior to AUS.(http://www.gordons-honda.co.uk ) His name was Andy.

RHD fascia for FN2 part 77251SMGE00Z

Pm him for a quote. Btw where u based? IM in Perth

joe_ctr
30-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi kojmeister,

Thanks for the reply.

I will log head over and give it a shot.

I wasnt going to put s system in but i have a $14000 system sitting the garage doing nothing and i cant sell it.

Im base in Sydney

once again thanks alot.

Riced_Civic
30-09-2009, 08:06 PM
i thought FD2R came with a double din facsia

ej20i
30-09-2009, 08:39 PM
he's after FN mate

Riced_Civic
30-09-2009, 08:47 PM
sorry my bad

TGS79
01-10-2009, 05:06 PM
I also heard from the guys at GL Pro Sound(Melbourne) that Stinger Australia will have a dash kit available in the next week or 2.