PDA

View Full Version : Can we get leather seat with Euro Base model

praja6
30-09-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi All,

Leather seat normally comes with Euro Luxuarymodel and base model comes with cloth seat. I can't see leather seath an option to add on.

Can we ask the dealer to get leather seat in Base model, ofcourse with extra money. My friend said he bought the limited edution Accord(came with cloth seath)but he upgraded to leather seat with 1400 extra. Not sure dealers changed the seats totally here..

Thanks

Raja

JN7
01-10-2009, 03:01 AM
im certain youre able to do the same as your friend. my friend nduro_ has a base model with leather seats.

Euro08Jaz
01-10-2009, 03:29 AM
Didnt he get them from a wrecker? I;ve got the touring model and had no such option, best thing to do is either go to the wreckers or get them custom reupholstered, stock leather is not the greatest quality.

blk05gli
01-10-2009, 06:08 AM
^^wouldn't the wreckers carry stock leather seats? (since you say stock is not the best quality?) Anyway Honda has improved its leather seats, but if you want the soft supple european leather feel, custom is the only way.

tony1234
01-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi All,

Leather seat normally comes with Euro Luxuarymodel and base model comes with cloth seat. I can't see leather seath an option to add on.

Can we ask the dealer to get leather seat in Base model, ofcourse with extra money. My friend said he bought the limited edution Accord(came with cloth seath)but he upgraded to leather seat with 1400 extra. Not sure dealers changed the seats totally here..

Thanks

Raja
Just go to good motor trimmer and they'll be able to retrim your seats in whatever colour you want.cost i'm thinking approx.$2K
Where you live?I know 2 in southern Sydney that do good work.

dtngo
01-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Are you buying a new CU2? If yes just ask the dealer. If you're asking about the CL9 then hit up wreckers or a motor retrimmer.

I've never seen a standard CL9 with leather seats though.

felixd
01-10-2009, 11:01 AM
there's a honda leather trim kit u can put leather seats for the CL9 base model.