PDA

View Full Version : EP3: Front passenger seat question

Ozluder
01-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi All

Just wondering if EP3 owners out there can advise if their front passenger seat automaticlly slides forward when the lever is lifted. I'm looking to buy one and the one I looked at on the weekend didn't automatically slide forward when I lifted the lever.

I had to first lift the lever to move the backrest forward followed by pulling the level under the seat to slide it forward to let the back passenger out.

Is this how it is for everyone else? If so, has anyone performed a mod to the front passenger seat so that it will slide forward automatically when letting the back passenger out?

Thanks

lumghini
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi All

Just wondering if EP3 owners out there can advise if their front passenger seat automaticlly slides forward when the lever is lifted. I'm looking to buy one and the one I looked at on the weekend didn't automatically slide forward when I lifted the lever.

I had to first lift the lever to move the backrest forward followed by pulling the level under the seat to slide it forward to let the back passenger out.

Is this how it is for everyone else? If so, has anyone performed a mod to the front passenger seat so that it will slide forward automatically when letting the back passenger out?

Thanks
mine doesn't slide forward as well....which is kinda annoying....but guess this is how its meant to be....

Mugen_B16B
02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
because thats the way recaros are, they dont slide forward was leant forward or else u will loose the position of ur seat, i find it anoying if it slides forward

denrie
02-10-2009, 05:29 PM
because thats the way recaros are, they dont slide forward was leant forward or else u will loose the position of ur seat, i find it anoying if it slides forward

x2 ^^ Agree.

Ozluder
02-10-2009, 07:01 PM
okay. That explains it. Thanks all.

SuperSteve
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM

x3 :D

lumghini
03-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Just a quick question.. Do you guys use any cleaning products to clean the seats?

Rai-C
03-10-2009, 12:45 PM
somewhere in the big EP3 thread there was a long ass discussion about it lol

we agreed a steam cleaner from the supermarket or sugar soap are your best bets (Y)

denrie
03-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Just a quick question.. Do you guys use any cleaning products to clean the seats?

Sugar soap does an awsome job! Very cheap too! :)

Mugen_B16B
03-10-2009, 02:40 PM
yeah steam cleaner or sugar soap, trying to get some friends to clean there seats so they can chip in and make it a ur seats day

lumghini
03-10-2009, 02:45 PM
ok....maybe i'll give the sugar soap a try... does that work for carpets as well?

Mugen_B16B
03-10-2009, 03:28 PM
id say so, make sure to scrub it good, i used napisan plus last time to soak it in, color came out red as red can be, gotto love napisan lol

lumghini
03-10-2009, 05:31 PM
hmm...not sure i want to do it if the red comes off....

Ozluder
07-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Thinking about it again. I really wouldn't mind if I lost the position of the front passenger seat as it would be easier to let the passengers in the back out if the seat slided forward.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it.