PDA

View Full Version : Help with Parrot CK3100 install, which harness?

rayd
03-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey all,

im planning to purchase the parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit but i dont know wether i need the QCHBB-HA amplified adaptor or the QCHon-1 unamplified lead..

the whole acura/ honda thing is throwing me off...

my car is a 2003 honda accord EURO luxury... i have no idea wether my head unit is amplified or not... which means i dont know if i need the amplified or unamplified adaptor....

any help would be great :)
~Ray

tony1234
04-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Hey all,

im planning to purchase the parrot CK3100 bluetooth kit but i dont know wether i need the QCHBB-HA amplified adaptor or the QCHon-1 unamplified lead..

the whole acura/ honda thing is throwing me off...

my car is a 2003 honda accord EURO luxury... i have no idea wether my head unit is amplified or not... which means i dont know if i need the amplified or unamplified adaptor....

any help would be great :)
~Ray
I have this kit installed in my 06 Euro.It's good.I got it installed as i had amps,sub etc.but i'm confident you need the unamplified adaptor.Email the guys you're buying the kit from,they'll confirm.

rayd
04-10-2009, 02:56 PM
i have tried, there just as confused as i am they said "acura didnt make a TSX in 2003" another said something like check if the VIN says you have a 360watt bose system installed or something rather....

i thought that the AUS euros had alpine systems in them???

tony1234
04-10-2009, 03:02 PM
i have tried, there just as confused as i am they said "acura didnt make a TSX in 2003" another said something like check if the VIN says you have a 360watt bose system installed or something rather....

i thought that the AUS euros had alpine systems in them???
The Aust.model doesn't have the Bose system so again,i'm fairly certain you need the unamplified adaptor.That's as much as i know.:)

tony1234
04-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Here's a bit more info.http://www.thecarkitcompany.com.au/productbybranddesc.aspx?pname=CK3100&type=Car%20kits%20for%20Mobile%20Phones%20and%20PD A%27s&name=Parrot
Look at Vehicle integration section.

rayd
04-10-2009, 03:12 PM
The Aust.model doesn't have the Bose system so again,i'm fairly certain you need the unamplified adaptor.That's as much as i know.:)

awsome :)

thanks mate ! ill order the non amplified one now .