PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a 09 Jazz S/C?

p.terribilis
05-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Does anyone in Australia own a 2009 Jazz with a Supercharger? I'm planning on getting the kraftwerks kit in the next 6 months and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this?

Also, what other parts would you recommend to complement? I'm looking for a stock sounding (with the exception of the whine), stock looking Jazz VTI-S that has a bit of umph!

ggvfr
05-10-2009, 04:16 PM
Does anyone in Australia own a 2009 Jazz with a Supercharger? I'm planning on getting the kraftwerks kit in the next 6 months and was wondering if anyone else has any experience with this?

Also, what other parts would you recommend to complement? I'm looking for a stock sounding (with the exception of the whine), stock looking Jazz VTI-S that has a bit of umph!

Last I saw on www.fitfreak.net Kraftwerks themselves said they weren't supporting the GE ('09) Jazz/Fit. They build a kit for the GD but there must be a fair difference between the two if they have no plans to release a GE kit.

There has been much bemoaning of this on fitfreak....

Hope I haven't put a damper on your plans... it would be a very interesting exercise. Obviously you have no need of the factory warranty anymore? :)

Cheers
Garry