PDA

View Full Version : DC5R Rattle fix

Zinyo
05-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi guys,

My DC5R has a few rattles here and there and I was wandering if anyone here have a fix to the rattles. I know that there's already a "DC5R weird noises thread" but it doesn't really explain how to FIX IT...

Firstly the glovebox compartment rattles when i go over slight bumps, i've heard that this is a common problem, so does anyone here have a fix to this? Its the most noticable rattle...

Second rattle seems to be coming from the back...its either the boot or the spoiler...again...how do u fix it or at least minimise the rattling.

Third is the dash; Sometimes it makes a squeaking sound on the left passenger side dash...sorta sounds like when u rub leather/plastic together...

I've heard that this is a common problem so there must be someone who have fixed it already. All tips/advice is appreciated.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

r3ckless
05-10-2009, 04:37 PM
yeah i have the same.... just have ur music UP!

migoreng
05-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi guys,

Firstly the glovebox compartment rattles when i go over slight bumps, i've heard that this is a common problem, so does anyone here have a fix to this? Its the most noticable rattle...

my bb6 had the same problem...
2 screws were loose in the handle...

WATAJK
05-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi guys,

My DC5R has a few rattles here and there and I was wandering if anyone here have a fix to the rattles. I know that there's already a "DC5R weird noises thread" but it doesn't really explain how to FIX IT...

Second rattle seems to be coming from the back...its either the boot or the spoiler...again...how do u fix it or at least minimise the rattling.

Third is the dash; Sometimes it makes a squeaking sound on the left passenger side dash...sorta sounds like when u rub leather/plastic together...

I've heard that this is a common problem so there must be someone who have fixed it already. All tips/advice is appreciated.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

ive got the issue something is loose in the back
i thought it was my spare i was wrong :(

Zinyo
06-10-2009, 10:36 PM
my bb6 had the same problem...
2 screws were loose in the handle...

yeh i tightened the 2 screws but its still there :(

I dont think its the spare tyre WATAJK...it sounds more like the boot or spoiler.