PDA

View Full Version : help on choosing a muffler

clutch
09-10-2009, 10:59 AM
hey guys, im running the stock eg vti exhaust watever that may be, and i just want it to be a bit louder, but i dont want the constant low pitched drone, i want some note but i dont want it to be high pitched, i want a bit of both worlds, can anyone recomend a type of muffler or something to wack on the back of my exhaust? and where to get them?

im in melbourne

cheers

anfo2gig
09-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Xforce twinloop?

TheSaint
09-10-2009, 02:48 PM
xforce twinloop or mugen axle back ... depending on how much u want to spend

if u want a performance increase u will need a catback exhaust

do u have a good intake system? ... if u are running a stock intake i would advise putting an intake on the car first ... induction roar with a stock exhaust on hondas sounds good =)

clutch
09-10-2009, 03:02 PM
i dont realy wanna spend a fortune, maybe a couple of hundred? i have just the pod intake, and im working on a CAI.

that brings me to my other question, does the induction roar come out of the exhaust? its loud in the car but i cant tell if its loud at the exhaust...?

xforce twinloop or mugen axle back ... depending on how much u want to spend

if u want a performance increase u will need a catback exhaust

do u have a good intake system? ... if u are running a stock intake i would advise putting an intake on the car first ... induction roar with a stock exhaust on hondas sounds good =)

Lukey
09-10-2009, 06:05 PM
induction noise comes from the air going into the pod filter as far as im aware?

V73C
09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Induction is the sound from your engine, Put your foot down on the pedal, your throttle body opens up, and you get the noise from inside the engine rumbling through the intake