PDA

View Full Version : WTF!?!?!? civic vs GSR evo2

silver_screen
18-11-2004, 01:12 PM
ok i dunno how it happened.. but i had 2 runs against this evo... the first one was at the lights @ chaddy in melb... off the line he got me by half a car length.. and he only managed to a car length b4 goin into 3rd and started to catch it.. so he "won" that time.... the 2nd run was a few k's down the road to a big ass intersection where i had a commodore and a JDM prelude watchin frmo behind this time.. i got him off the line and i continued to pull away.... bout 4-5 car lenths he had NO chance of catchin me at all hahah after i killed it the prelude pulled me and was shocked to find that it was only a civic vti coupe hahaha i duno wots done to the engine but i gotta admit its gotta b more than just extractors n CAI..... but yer hahaha theres a lil suprise in every honda :P
GO HONDA! stupid mitsu's lol

the dudes on the forums too but i forgot his nick :/ lol
ill b comin along to the honda cruise he told me about on Nov 21st so feel free to say hi :)

SiR JDM
18-11-2004, 01:45 PM
hahaha yea i know the prelude ur talking bout... good friend of mine

its a freak prelude ..very very fast..
i drove it last nite ... handles so nice... double wishbone... 4ws... tein... :D

silver_screen
18-11-2004, 01:56 PM
haha u must b the dude he told me about.. his like i got a mate on ozhonda.. i was like hmm ok... mayb i should post it up.. he MIGHT see it hahah

Mr. Focus
18-11-2004, 02:05 PM
word up bro! im givin my bro a run this w/end in his evo3 gsr. cant wait. wanna compare how well it holds up against him. hes got an fmic, safc, 3" straight through exhaust, 18's, boost controller

SiR JDM
18-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Hahah yea thats me mate..

Ill hafta pop ur bonnet on the cruise take a look mate ^_-

DaViSoN
19-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Yo.... its me with the JDM prelude..
Yeah u had a good run silverscreen... i'll be looking forward to giving u a run on sunday if ur down =)

Cyrus
21-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Just can't underestimate the potential of VTEC

pgclee
21-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Vtec slow...mine even slower...sad....haih...i wan turbonic Vtec....DroOoolllll.....

panda[cRx]
24-11-2004, 01:14 AM
no offence but sounds like a load of shit, sounds more like a gsi with an evo kit :p
my mate has an evo3 (in same area too) and there is no way in hell he'd lose to an NA civic unless it had MAJOR mods. he beats heavily modded turbos and v8's so i cant see ANY way of him losing to a cti coupe...
dont get me wrong i'm not saying ur lying, as u have witness n all but yeah i'm sure u get what i mean.
nice work

Mr. Focus
24-11-2004, 08:27 AM
ok. as per my post above, i raced my bro in his GSR. he beat me, but to both our surprise not by much at all (about a car length). this has now inspired me to boost my crx and go him again. aint brotherly love great

silver_screen
24-11-2004, 01:24 PM
gsi?? with 4wd and a turbo???? gee i dunno dude... older evos r actually quite slow.... i got times here if u dont believe me lol stock they do 0-100 in around 7.5 seconds
a ss could beat it :)

panda[cRx]
30-11-2004, 05:06 AM
well my mate has a real evo3, close by to chaddy.
if u confident put some money on it and run him, his is COMPLETELY STOCK
we'll see how hast your civic is then.

we had 5 ppl in the car and killed a type r that only had the driver.... SS? be beats monaros with ease

but sure if you with your superquick evo eater want a challenge feel to let me know and i'll work something out ;)
then we can post the results huh?

mods: i'm not trying to incourage illegal racing, jus trying to discourage crap from the forum :)

dundas
09-12-2004, 01:17 AM
c'mon fellas breathe...
ohh also please be careful when driving "fast at the lights with another car by the side of you" as some drivers may get in your way...
seriously if you need to compare so much use the tracks ^_^ or the drag strip not traffic lights and main rds.

silver_screen
24-12-2004, 12:59 AM
dude ill run the evo... and ill maul just so u can let everyone know what happened.. and hows it crap on the forums if i had someone frmo the forums watch frmo behind????

silver_screen
24-12-2004, 01:05 AM
btw.. ev03s dont beat heavily modified turbos n the sort.. coz i ran a modded RED evo 4 from ur area and my mates 180 and he couldnt beat the 180 for shit... off the line he could top end??? rofl wot a joke of a top end and he had a front mount, bigger turbo, boost, fuel system sorted..... so whats that say bout old school evos???? their fkn shiet... my mates 180 doesnt even have a front mount... although it does have other mods which include turbo n boost... but the evo was mroe modded than the 180. they have no top end u gotta understand this.. 4wds dont not keep pullin away @ top end thats wot they lack.... thats y get evos doin 13.2secs 1/4 @ 103mph.. while u have RWD cars doin slower times with much higher mph... its all about the top end.. fwd cars have even greater mph with the same time... its just facts dude

JDM Element
24-12-2004, 01:21 AM
Soz i can't believe a civic can beat an Evo. My first thought was...."another lancer dressed in evo clothing...".
They are quite rare man, and early evo's arnt slow. An Evo III does 0-100 in like 5 seconds or so.... and the earlier ones are hardly behind that at all.

It sounds about right that u beat a lancer with maybe some mods but there is no way a civic could keep with an evo..

Just my Opinion....:)

Macros
24-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Too many variable factors, race at the strip to see if you really are an evo eater :)

A standard evolution can run an easy 13.

silver_screen
26-12-2004, 01:55 AM
lol i love the part about me talkin shit lolol... i have a witness.. go ask the witness idiots. and no ev0 3s dont do 0-100 in 5 or so secs... they r alot slower than u might think.. they only produce around 140kws.... as opposed to the "vti" makin around 110-120 @ the treads... wot part of it wouldnt beat a evo is wrong about that??? it makes more power... doesnt have 4wd to slow it down and it weighs less..... had it been a evo 5+ then yer.. woulda gotten wasted.. coz THOSE r the ones that do 0-100 in 5secs... and the evo 3s cant keep up to a evo5 even if its life depended on it.. look up the facts b4 u start addin ur overly inflated opinion

Tuintegra
26-12-2004, 03:06 AM
140kw for a evo3??!!
they are classed at 270ps!! Dunno where u heard 140 kw from mate!
old evo's arnt slow.......just proves you didnt even know what you were racing....

how bout you do some reading here and know what the difference is between a lancer and an evo... http://features.evolutionm.net/printpage.php?id=20

bumography
26-12-2004, 04:36 AM
140kw for a evo3??!!
they are classed at 270ps!! Dunno where u heard 140 kw from mate!
old evo's arnt slow.......just proves you didnt even know what you were racing....

how bout you do some reading here and know what the difference is between a lancer and an evo... http://features.evolutionm.net/printpage.php?id=20
270ps at the engine
140kw at the wheels.. seems fair.

silver_screen
26-12-2004, 10:31 AM
read up?? y? ive got a review right infront of me... testing all the evos through the ages.. theres a evo 2 here with exhaust mods and mild cam profiles. 0-100 in 6.2 secs.... makin around 30awkw more than stock... think about it thats alot of power ova stock but its 6.2 secs?? so whats a stock one doin then?? 7s??? not that fast.....
also got a evo 3 here.. but its worked.... turbo upgrade, boost, cooler, internals. 0-100 in 4.7secs..... and with all those improvements its only makin 192awkw..... which can only mean 1 thing... THEY DONT MAKE 270PS from FACTORY... either that or its a piece of shit motor.... i aint dissin evos coz i want one.. just not the older ones.... btw it was only a 1.8lt that i was racing and my mate had one and it wasnt fast at all...

Morkz
26-12-2004, 01:02 PM
if it's only 1.8 then its a gsr not a fuking evo dumbshit so get your facts right. since when did vti coupes put out 110- 120fwkw

silver_screen
26-12-2004, 02:52 PM
well it said EVO2 on the side..... but the dude said it was a 1.8lt 4wd turbo....... and since when?? i dunno.... its got a bit on work on it frmo when it was purchased... no idea wots inside that block. ur guess is as good as mine but it really does fly :/
might turbo it soon.... if im able to blow up the engine... goin for a B18 when this one lets go... but yer.. 40,000km of redlining and its still kickin hard

Limbo
26-12-2004, 03:10 PM
VTI sedan make bout 100kw at the engine, closer to 70-80kw at wheel unless you have massive mods. I've seen a very fast VTI coup come up against a VTIR and i will have to tell ya that the VTI got chopped by over 4-5 cars lengths. Envn then i've seen the same VTIR at eastern creek only doing high 14s. i don't see how it is possible for a low 13s car to be beaten by a 16-17 s VTI coupe.... Unless you have NOS or a large turbo hiding somewhere......

poid
26-12-2004, 05:36 PM
errr, my bro has eaten a VTi-R civic alive in his GSR which is running lower boost than standard. An evo3 would slaughter his GSR so what hope would a VTi civic have? You sure you didnt race a GLi Lancer with an EVO 3 kit on it?

Which would make sense as the guy driving obviously doesnt know that evo's are 2.0L turbo.

BTW the evo's weigh like 100kg more than the civic, if that, and have double the power at the engine.

Speeder
26-12-2004, 06:49 PM
its the forums, anything goes down :)
i just hate it when people say stuff that they cant prove.......ask my mate he was in the car etc....... thats not proof, even if its recorded, unless if the race was recorded....either way a civic, any stock civic would have hard time beating evo2 let alone any of the evos. even if a granny was driving they could easily pull 15s down the quater with an evo, i dunno about civics pulling 15s let alone 14s STOCK. (exclude CTR but CTR wont beat an evo down the quater anyway) you gotta be able to differentiate fact from fiction, this is one of them. evos are in the same class as sti, rx7, skyline, supra etc, basically in the sub 14s club, a civic is not.
oh by the way nice kill!!! but my gut tells me he wasnt trying.......really would you try and race a civic if you drove an evo???

Savant
26-12-2004, 08:28 PM
silver_screen (SS haha)

mate, it was a lancer dressed up. Did you hear the turbo spool? Your car does not make 110-120fwkw. Maybe if it was turbo it would.

If i put a GTR badge on my car would i have a GTR? on an integra?! Mate, badges don't mean anything and either do bodykits.

droneh22a
26-12-2004, 09:10 PM
LOL!!!!!!!! What a joke. Ok let me explain this to you...

1. He wasnt racing you. Maybe he gave it a bit for shits and giggles off the line, and thats what it took for you to think it was an all out race. There is no way you beat a real Evo (I would still say the same thing if it was a GSR)

2. It was a poser EVO, just a kit and stickers on a lancer.

Even a shit driver would have raped you in an EVO, so its definately not the driver.

z3lda
26-12-2004, 11:16 PM
since when did vti coupes put out 110- 120fwkwsince my brother dynod his vti coupe and got 116fwkw . LOl

silver_screen
27-12-2004, 01:41 AM
LOL!!!!!!!! What a joke. Ok let me explain this to you...

1. He wasnt racing you. Maybe he gave it a bit for shits and giggles off the line, and thats what it took for you to think it was an all out race. There is no way you beat a real Evo (I would still say the same thing if it was a GSR)

2. It was a poser EVO, just a kit and stickers on a lancer.

Even a shit driver would have raped you in an EVO, so its definately not the driver.

ok let me explain something to u tosspot.
1. He was the one who edged me on to race him... think about it.. would u race a evo if u had a civic??? NO... he wanted to race me

2. EVO posers dont have 4wd or turbos or intercoolers or 4 wheel disc brakes. so thats another NO.. it wasnt a POSER, and secondly for the tossa who thinks vti's cant make power.. with a basic turbo kit, meanin T3 turbz around 8psi of boost and a cooler they make OVA 150fwkw with NO INTERNALS DONE... what part of this VTi isnt stock do u not understand???? its makin 110-120fwkw plain n simple. when r u ignorant ppl gonna understand that 0-100 on 6.2 secs with zorst mods n cam mods isnt fast??? the one i raced was stock as a rock. no zorst mods, no cam mods, no extra boost. just a stock gsr. they ARE SLOW.. they do 0-100 in around 7.5 secs. a stock teg pegs that. this civic pegs stock tegs, so whats that tellin u??? a stock teg can beat a gsr but a civic that beats stock tegs cant beat gsrs??? lol look at wot ur sayin b4 u say it retard. and ill say it again so u dont go sayin omg a stock civic cant beat a teg type r coz i know they cant... but this civic ISNT stock.. ill repeat it again, ITS NOT STOCK.

understand yet??? ohh and for the dude about not believing it unless it was recorded... the dude watchin isnt my friend.. his just some guy,at the time, that pulled me ova coz he couldnt believe what he had just seen... i dont even know his name.. lol ohh and after i beat the gsr he ran the gsr and MAULED it.. but then again.. his got a JDM lude which makes 115fwkw stock n his had zorst mods...

droneh22a
27-12-2004, 02:11 AM
ok let me explain something to u tosspot.
1. He was the one who edged me on to race him... think about it.. would u race a evo if u had a civic??? NO... he wanted to race me

2. EVO posers dont have 4wd or turbos or intercoolers or 4 wheel disc brakes. so thats another NO.. it wasnt a POSER, and secondly for the tossa who thinks vti's cant make power.. with a basic turbo kit, meanin T3 turbz around 8psi of boost and a cooler they make OVA 150fwkw with NO INTERNALS DONE... what part of this VTi isnt stock do u not understand???? its makin 110-120fwkw plain n simple. when r u ignorant ppl gonna understand that 0-100 on 6.2 secs with zorst mods n cam mods isnt fast??? the one i raced was stock as a rock. no zorst mods, no cam mods, no extra boost. just a stock gsr. they ARE SLOW.. they do 0-100 in around 7.5 secs. a stock teg pegs that. this civic pegs stock tegs, so whats that tellin u??? a stock teg can beat a gsr but a civic that beats stock tegs cant beat gsrs??? lol look at wot ur sayin b4 u say it retard. and ill say it again so u dont go sayin omg a stock civic cant beat a teg type r coz i know they cant... but this civic ISNT stock.. ill repeat it again, ITS NOT STOCK.

understand yet??? ohh and for the dude about not believing it unless it was recorded... the dude watchin isnt my friend.. his just some guy,at the time, that pulled me ova coz he couldnt believe what he had just seen... i dont even know his name.. lol ohh and after i beat the gsr he ran the gsr and MAULED it.. but then again.. his got a JDM lude which makes 115fwkw stock n his had zorst mods...
"Its not stock". Well that ****ing tells us a whole lot u retard. Calling me a tosser??? WTF we're not mind readers. How the hell do we know whats done to it. Not stock could mean, I/H/E and some cams which would still get it raped...

"with a basic turbo kit, meanin T3 turbz around 8psi of boost and a cooler they make OVA 150fwkw with NO INTERNALS DONE... what part of this VTi isnt stock do u not understand???? "

WTF??? You cant even list one of the mods. You didnt even say its turbo. All you did was mention that a VTi can be a fast car with a turbo kit. Well does this VTi you mentioned have a turbo kit??? "this isnt stock" doesnt mean jack shit to any of us here. Listing what kind of results a VTi is capable of with some random set-up that your assuming could be on there, isnt proof of anything....Here let me try (this is sarcasm BTW)

I just beat a stock skyline GTR in my friends accord. Man i dunno whats done to it. He got me off the line but after third i had him by 4 car lengths.

And now my proof....

Whats the matter with you ****tards, **** this **** that...There are H22a accords out there making like 200kw at the wheels. This was a stock GTR what part of the accord wasnt stock dont you understand???

Thus giving me the right to abuse anyone that doesnt believe me...

Morkz
27-12-2004, 08:48 AM
since my brother dynod his vti coupe and got 116fwkw . LOl
your brothers non-turbo vti coupe with a CAI and exhaust puts out 116fwkw, a Vti-R civic with the same mods puts out only 97fwkw.

Morkz
27-12-2004, 08:59 AM
ok i dunno how it happened.. but i had 2 runs against this evo... the first one was at the lights @ chaddy in melb... off the line he got me by half a car length.. and he only managed to a car length b4 goin into 3rd and started to catch it.. so he "won" that time.... the 2nd run was a few k's down the road to a big ass intersection where i had a commodore and a JDM prelude watchin frmo behind this time.. i got him off the line and i continued to pull away.... bout 4-5 car lenths he had NO chance of catchin me at all hahah after i killed it the prelude pulled me and was shocked to find that it was only a civic vti coupe hahaha i duno wots done to the engine but i gotta admit its gotta b more than just extractors n CAI..... but yer hahaha theres a lil suprise in every honda :P
GO HONDA! stupid mitsu's lol

the dudes on the forums too but i forgot his nick :/ lol
ill b comin along to the honda cruise he told me about on Nov 21st so feel free to say hi :)does it say ur car is turbo no, so dont start spining shit about how much a turbo one can put out. You dont even know what mods have been done to your own car yet you claim it puts out 120fwkw, why dont you post up some dyno sheets then.

z3lda
27-12-2004, 10:42 AM
your brothers non-turbo vti coupe with a CAI and exhaust puts out 116fwkw, a Vti-R civic with the same mods puts out only 97fwkw.
nah its turbs, otherwise it be making 65fwkws lol.

for the tossa who thinks vti's cant make power.. with a basic turbo kit, meanin T3 turbz around 8psi of boost and a cooler they make OVA 150fwkw with NO INTERNALS DONE... LOLOL. sif a SOHC civic can make 150fwkws with just a Basic turbo kit (t3/cooler/8psi and no internals done)
Stock vti is about 65fwkws so i dont think u will gain 90fwkws with just a basic turbo kit
LOLOL....u made my day man!!!!

poid
27-12-2004, 11:52 AM
LOL this just keeps getting better and better

So you dont know exactly what is done to your car, and only have an approximate (ie took a guess) power figure?

I'd love to know how you got a 65-70% power increase ;)

bumography
27-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Heres some interesting facts.. :rolleyes:

http://www.gsr-evo-club.net/pages/mitsubishis/images/evolution/evo2.jpg
Lancer Evo 2

1. Lancer EVO2s all have 2 litre engines. a 1.8l is just GSR or RS?
2. 4G63 --> 193.9 kw / 260 bhp
3. Torque = 228 ft lbs @ 3000 rpm
4. Redline 7000rpm

VTEC16
27-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Silver screen -

Your NA vti did not genuinely beat an EVO. (It doesnt matter if the EVO was stock and your NA vti has been modded to the shithouse- He wasnt trying to race you, or he messed up 3 shifts, or he thought he saw cops or he realised you were driving a POS civic)

You have no idea what you are talking about - everyone here at OH knows this.

silver_screen
27-12-2004, 06:26 PM
VTEC16
My NA vti did beat the GSR, he was tryin, 3 its a showcar civic so im sure he wanted to know if it was all rice or if there was something under to hood. u hold the GSR too highly if u ask me. my mate had one and traded it in for a type R because it was too slow. so yes this GSR did lose to a civic, he didnt mess any shifts up. he lost fair and square. although he did beat me the first time. ohh and it does matter if a EVO is stock and a civic is modded. it makes all the difference. quiet obvious to anyone that knows anything about cars/engines at all, which at this point u obviously do not.

and the topic actually says GSR coz thats what i thought it was till i saw the evo2 skirt thingy.... but yer it was a GSR 1.8lt not a 2lt

poid
27-12-2004, 06:34 PM
the topic says evo2, and you kept claiming it was an evo2 until you were corrected

BTW i still wanna know what NA mods have given you a 65-70% gain ;)

Xenon
27-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Dont let a little thing called "truth" get in the way of a good story man! keep it up..

bumography
27-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Ok.. GSR???

ok

The GSR
- 141KW engine
- Mid 15 seconds

preludacris
28-12-2004, 03:38 AM
Silver screen, i can't believe you are still trying to argue this??? You are digging yourself deeper into a hole every time you post. So now you say your civic is a "showcar".....
Do you realize how much extra horsepower you get from intake and zorst mods?? maybe like 10 kw if you lucky on a NA engine.....

your obviously the one that doesnt know anything about cars..

Stop saying Evo's are slow....they are quick as lightning....and civic VTi's are like 96kw at the engine.....and you are comparing a civic's engine kw's, to an evo's wheel kw....does that even make sense.

Just shut up about this...you are frustrating me!!! UR friends Evo that was slow?? was obviously a lancer and he ****ing didnt even know what car he bought. And the type R that he replaced it with, was probably a GSI with a type R badge hahaha idiot!

Stop swearing at ppl calling them idiots when you are obviously the stupid one!! How could you tell the car you were racing was AWD?? ur a bloody liar......now get out of my sight!! go over there............OVER THERE!!!

EK9
28-12-2004, 04:18 AM
silver screen, firstly plz don't start calling ppl names... this ain't tolerated around here. just chill man, ppl just voicing opinions here.

i can understand ur stoked dude about wot happened and are trying to defend wot u said... if i took on a porsche and beat him even by a nose, i'd be wrapped about it too. but then again u gotta realise that u werent sitting in his car, so u got no idea wot he was doin, and the reality is that a civic vti na wouldn't be able to beat a gsr evo or wotever it was. even if u say u got mods, without a turbo it seems very unlikely... seems simple to me.

oh, and u don't think an evo would take on a civic??? like a car that can slaughter another wouldn't take them on? it's ppl driving the cars man, not the car vs car. i've had everything try to take me on, skylines, silvias, wrxs... many knew they could smoke me, but they still take me on. even crappy cars like hyundais try... funny tho. but i never "race" cos in the end, street racing is illegal and very dangerous...

toE
28-12-2004, 04:20 AM
good on ya if you did beat the EVO silver_screen.
Nevertheless, I for one will not believe traffic light drags, mainly because it isn't a controlled environment.
On the blackstrip, with timeslips, etc. :thumbsup:

Just keep this "race" of yours to yourself mate. One day the skeptics will either believe you or laugh at you when you get your timeslip. ;)

VTi-RT
28-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Yes, this is why you shouldn't ever post kill threads...

JDM Element
28-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Thats True! Traffic light drags are illegal!

It doesnt matter if your car can or can not outrun the EVO, if you keep it up, you'll have to worry if your car can or can not outrun a cop CAR!!!! lol

I think this thread is pretty much done....

Savant
28-12-2004, 05:58 PM
You have changed the story sooo many times.

List your mods for us!!

A basic turbo kit on a vti would make 120fwkw. You said a show car so it's safe for us to assume extra weight in subs, bodykit, wheels etc. too?

"and the topic actually says GSR coz thats what i thought it was till i saw the evo2 skirt thingy.... but yer it was a GSR 1.8lt not a 2lt"

ok so what you're saying is that you posted this thread before you saw the side skirt sticker?
Mate you have no idea. I suggest you just quit posting in this thread altogether, or organise a cruise so we can all come down and watch you munch a GSR!

pornstar
28-12-2004, 06:34 PM
whats all the fuss about, I've never lost to an evo

Limbo
28-12-2004, 11:56 PM
yeah i wouldn't either (if i had a bottle or two of NOS)

EG5
29-12-2004, 12:05 AM
this is a very funny thread. alot of talk.
take it down to proper drag strip please!!

M4d Thund3R
29-12-2004, 02:00 AM
Is Silver Screen from Melbourne?

JDM Element
31-12-2004, 04:46 AM
omg eg5. Bullshit your the blacksheep..............
Is that seriously your car?? the one in the last autosalon?
or am i just making myself look like an idiot?

bennjamin
14-01-2005, 02:31 AM
since my brother dynod his vti coupe and got 116fwkw . LOl

Only 2kws sapped out through drivetrain loss ? I dont think so. That coupe isnt stock to be putting out that number.

Guys - Keep the replies on topic.

shecomb
14-01-2005, 04:06 PM
A JDM Prelude will not beat a AWD turbo lancer. So if the prelude caught you there's NO WAY you beat a turbo lancer. Put your showcar on the dyno and post the graph so everyone knows if there less that 150wkw you are full of it.

Non Vtec
14-01-2005, 04:53 PM
do you really realise how fast a honda with 150wkw will go... thats 12's
I've seen a DA6 integra make 118wkw and run a 13.1 there is more to racing than power... there is weight, gearing... it is possible this guy could beat a GSR lancer they run mid 14-15's stock.. If you can drive you should be able to pedal most Hondas to similar times.. I've seen a bone stock integra run a 13.8 with a filter and exhaust.. I have also seen EF civic's run low 13's with stock B18C's
But honestly take the car to the strip, if you post power figures people get all upset because every dyno reads different.. I dont know if you all have dyno days over there but maybe you should enter one and then go to drag meet and prove every-one wrong..

EuroAccord13
14-01-2005, 05:35 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going...

Anyway Give everything a benefit of a doubt... Meet up and lets all go down to a PROPER dragstrip and settle is once and for all..

I'm up for it :D

z3lda
14-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Only 2kws sapped out through drivetrain loss ? I dont think so. That coupe isnt stock to be putting out that number.

stock? who said anything about stock ;)

Sp3rMz
14-01-2005, 06:22 PM
stock? who said anything about stock ;)
Yeah its a civic that goes vrooooooooooooom tu tu tu.

bennjamin
14-01-2005, 07:33 PM
Guys...this thread is officially over.

Nextime - how about you post up an offical timesheet of 1/4 or even dyno figures for everyone to see !

Go HERE (http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14188) to add to Ozhondas official 1/4 mile registery !