PDA

View Full Version : Front Brake Pads 05 Accord

PANJAB
13-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Hey, just went through the Accord Euro brakepad thread just wandering are they the same specs for the vti as well?? i'm looking at getting front brake pads by tomorrow as there making a grinding sound now, just wandering if anyone know's a decent place in Inner-West Sydney, otherwise I'll ring around tommorow 1) ultratune 2) nrma servicing 3) midas and get some quotes and take the car. Roughly i guess it should be around the $160-$180 for supply and fit ?? and machining if required...

cheers

chrome
14-10-2009, 01:01 PM
The Euro uses a different set of front pads to the Accord, as the Euro has larger discs (300mm) vs the Accord's (282mm). I got a quote from Repco for front pads, they were $80 if I recall correctly for a set of Bendix CT (parts only).

PANJAB
14-10-2009, 04:31 PM
The Euro uses a different set of front pads to the Accord, as the Euro has larger discs (300mm) vs the Accord's (282mm). I got a quote from Repco for front pads, they were $80 if I recall correctly for a set of Bendix CT (parts only).

cheers mate :thumbsup: anyway if some one else is after the same, I got mine from MIDAS @ $139 incl gst.. supply + fit Bendix CT .. not a bad pair of pads.. feels as good as new :cool: smooth braking

Cheers!

Addictions
11-01-2010, 09:49 AM
By any chance would anyone know if the Honda accord (CM5) V6 variant brakes are any different to the 2.4 ltr model? Im also looking to get a set of brakes for them.