PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Civic VTEC????

AUSVTEC
21-11-2003, 12:11 PM
I am just after some advice.
I have been given the option to buy a 1999 integra type r and have change to do some mods. exhaust, cams etc.
The problem is i have this old civic that i love and have spent a shit load of money on and its nilly complete as i am building it for the track, i dont know weather to sell and buy the teg or keep it. Plus i cant figure out a price that i would sell it for.
MODEL: 1988 4DR SEDAN. all elec. options(these cars are selling for $6000 with the carby engine)
ENGINE: B16A IMPORT 160,000km
Plus has crx dash and delsol seats.
and many more mods.
aNY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH I COULD SELL IT FOR.

It is getting fully kitted and sprayed very soon, as well i have just put in a all new driveline and cv's.
Pictures in album. ausvtec
Thanks people as im am lost.

vti-2 edit: updated title

bennjamin
21-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Craig...NOOOooooo.....dun sell her ! ( lol)

Seriously , to be honest , I am unsure of ur value...y are u selling it brother ? Plan to get another , or ?

Let us know b4 u just flog it off man ! Ben

AUSVTEC
21-11-2003, 01:10 PM
I just got a good offer and thought i could do some crazy shit with the type r.
:twisted: If i do sell it i would make sure that it gose to a good home(ben you will be the first to know.) :lol:

I want to do some more stuff to it before i do sell her off.( do the interiour, paint again, fit the wide body kit) i want to sell her looking perfect as she goes good already. so i am thinking around march next year.

luzinit
21-11-2003, 01:17 PM
heheh all i can say is sleeper!!

AUSVTEC
21-11-2003, 01:28 PM
Not for much longer.......