PDA

View Full Version : Headlights (DC5R)

WATAJK
18-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Im considering changing my headlights to a Similar design as the Type S layout of how the globes are set up but are design'd to fit into the Type R, my question is, do i need remove my entire front bar to change the headlights of is it just a matter of removing a few bolts/screws?

Thanks

Btw i did search for this, didn't find anythin that could assist me.

sangyz
18-10-2009, 03:09 PM
i think you have to remove the front bar as theres 2 bolts sitting under the headlight and on the side. and i think the one under the headlight you need an extention

WATAJK
18-10-2009, 03:13 PM
i think you have to remove the front bar as theres 2 bolts sitting under the headlight and on the side. and i think the one under the headlight you need an extention

Was afriad of you saying that lol
Well ill just take it to a auto sparky to do it then i suppose unless sum1 else knows a way not to :)

rossirider
18-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Was afriad of you saying that lol
Well ill just take it to a auto sparky to do it then i suppose unless sum1 else knows a way not to :)

Yeh you have to remove the front bar but Its not that hard to remove. There are a few bolts under neath and a few screws on the side near the splash guard. and BOOM! its off.

WATAJK
18-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Yeh you have to remove the front bar but Its not that hard to remove. There are a few bolts under neath and a few screws on the side near the splash guard. and BOOM! its off.

No clips in the front bar?
Completely screwed?

rossirider
18-10-2009, 04:28 PM
http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/SSIIAFHID.html

Its all there with pictures.

God damn it I need some PQ points!

VT-11-RR
18-10-2009, 05:19 PM
if you gonna change your dc5r headlights ill buy the ones currently on the car pm me im interested

thanks

WATAJK
18-10-2009, 05:34 PM
WOOPS LOL
Ill let u know once ive changed mine alright