PDA

View Full Version : Which store in Melb to go to for car sound systems?

m_euro
22-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Hey guys,

wuld you be able to recommend any good stores in Melbourne that sell car audio speakers and would be able to give me a hand on my options.

Anywhere where they will be able to know about the speaker details for honda accord euros?

thanks

mnc
23-10-2009, 01:57 PM
If you have time, Do some research on good sound system combos. Then try buying the items via online/ebay/private sellers. This will save you a lot of money when comparing to buying outright at a dealer. You'll be amazed on how much you can save hence use that money to upgrade etc! Take your time on this as sound system components are not cheap as chips. Research or opinion from professionals is they way to go.

P.s. Be aware of fake/copy items and please stay away.

Lukey
23-10-2009, 02:22 PM
build a system to suit the sort of music you like

M@lew
23-10-2009, 02:35 PM
I've been to Gary's Car Audio in Mitcham and Bundoora Street, Sound & Vision and have been happy with the price of both those stores. :)

Raztaz
23-10-2009, 02:42 PM
imo garys car audio bit on the expensive side (but at least they know what ther on about lol)
Now that the $AUD is high, buying online seems pretty good now from o/s if u can find a cheap bargain

Lukey
23-10-2009, 05:22 PM
and if you want a good install be prepared to pay big bucks

WATAJK
23-10-2009, 05:34 PM
and if you want a good install be prepared to pay big bucks

+1 there

If you wanna get a top quality system go to independant installers, you'll get GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.

Autobarn/Repco etc have got good subs/amps etc but independant places absolutely own em