PDA

View Full Version : Best eg hatch mods which go into a k22a also

slow_poke
28-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Hey guys im just wondering what would be the best mods for a eg civic[not vtec] which can produce great response for take off that can also be applied into a k24a engine so i don't have to waste parts for the conversion next year. I've already got a HKS airfilter and a xforce exhaust which came with the car when i bought it.

Please note i am already planning to do suspension/coilovers first so please don't bring them up.

Also just wondering what type of eg have i got its a 1995 gli hatch.

Thanks in advanced

u mad?
28-10-2009, 12:21 AM
stroked k20? ummm, why keep spending money on your current engine if you're only going to swap it out soon?

Are you aware of the costs involved in puting a k series into an eg?

slow_poke
28-10-2009, 08:01 AM
I am aware of how much it will cost LOL thats why i want to buy parts which can be put into both engines which give results because im not going to do it like next month it may be late next year or mid, depends on my money flow LOL

seihoa
28-10-2009, 08:07 AM
i cant see anything being interchangable.
Best to spend the money on some exterior or save for the k20 actual engine mods.

slow_poke
28-10-2009, 09:24 AM
so absolutely nothing can be interchangeable? for performance? serious.Damn i want to get a little performance atleast, also i'm thinking of making mine a sleeper so maybe no kits because i don't want to be a cop magnet.

iLlusion10
28-10-2009, 09:54 AM
so absolutely nothing can be interchangeable? for performance? serious.Damn i want to get a little performance atleast, also i'm thinking of making mine a sleeper so maybe no kits because i don't want to be a cop magnet.

There's basically nothing interchangeable between the 2 engines...except maybe a spoon sock.

redefine
28-10-2009, 09:56 AM
nothing other then the sussy dude...and you've already done that...so i think your gonna have to wait for the conversion.

EG5
28-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Suspension , brakes
you can do that before you do the engine swap

TPH143
29-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Like every1 said, nuthin's interchangeable, xcept sussy, brakes, tyres, n lil bits n pieces. probably ur xforce xhaust can still be use, but u gotta change the header again once u do ur engine swap. g'luck with the wait n save ur money for parts for the K series :thumbsup: