PDA

View Full Version : Vibrations/Buzzing

S2kane
03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi Guy's

I have a really annoying buzzing noise coming from inside my S2K, trouble is i cant pin point where the sound is being made. It's possibly from the dash but sometimes it sounds like from under or behind the seats(depends where you face when listening to it). Anyone had anything similar and found the problem?
Kinda sounds like a massive fly or a kazoo.

JAP-S2K
03-11-2009, 03:36 PM
if it's on decel only...... then it could be your clutch

SNKS2K
03-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Lol this might sound stupid. But for the first 2 weeks, there would be this random rattling noise, Couldnt figure it out...

Only happened when there was no passenger in the car.

Turned out to be the seat belt was was knocking on the door while driving.

Pulled it back over the seat. all sweet.

jaeyon
03-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Lol this might sound stupid. But for the first 2 weeks, there would be this random rattling noise, Couldnt figure it out...

Only happened when there was no passenger in the car.

Turned out to be the seat belt was was knocking on the door while driving.

Pulled it back over the seat. all sweet.

i get that in my car too. drives me crazy

Simy
06-11-2009, 10:22 AM
i get noises and strong vibrations where the roof is making noises lol, but not on decel, on accel from about 3.5 - 5rpm. my mate thinks its the clutch cuz its only on accel.

and i dont have the seat belt noise.. i have the seat moving when there is no passenger.. lol.. annoys the shit outa me

S2kane
06-11-2009, 03:25 PM
I found where its coming from..sort of

Its in the dash and at higher speeds starts to come from behind the instrument panel. Might be from the heating / cooling system but i cant be bothered pulling the dash out!